15 // Interrigation

The group sat there in shock, not knowing how to respond to the scene unfolding before their eyes. Techno hesitantly rolled the unconscious boy over, terrified of what he might see. His suspicions were proved correct once the dark purple streaks were revealed to the world.

"Oh." That's all he said... that's all anyone said. No one knew how react. "One of you better tell me what the fuck happened before I make you wish you were never born."

Most people were in shock, except from the random boy who ran out of the room (he probably realised he wasn't supposed to be there).

After a few seconds of silence, Techno banged his fist on a nearby coffee table. "Tell me, dammit!"

Bad uneasily shifted positions and timidly broke the silence, "I've told you everything I know." The atmosphere was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"What. Do. You. Mean." Techno brought his hand into a fist, while clutching the unconscious boy even closer to his chest.

"I- Tommy just broke down, and fainted - or passed out... something...when I mentioned his face."

This was not enough of an answer for Techno. "How can no one know what happened to him!?!? He is obviously struggling with something - you're supposed to be a therapist Bad. Why aren't you helping him? You-" Techno pointed at Ranboo. "You are his teacher. You're supposed to have known him longer than any of us. I've literally known this kid for less than a week; I've barely had a conversation with him until today. You are supposed to be the role models. You are supposed to protect him from stuff like this. Why am I the only one who's realised what's going on!?!?"

"Techno, I-"

"No Principal Ranboo - no. You don't get a say in this anymore. You've had your chance, and you failed. Now - until someone tells me what the fuck Tommy's been through, none of you are leaving."

When Technoblade got angry, he didn't raise his voice; in fact, he did the opposite. His voice got deathly quiet - that's when you knew you were in trouble.

Ranboo noticed a large group of students forming outside the office. He quickly got up, and shut the door in their faces. (Not before telling them all to scram, before they got a detention).

"Take a seat. I can see we're going to be here for a while." Techno gestured to the assortment of beanbags scattered around the room. Phil looked sceptical. "I wasn't joking. I don't joke. Now take a seat and tell me what happened."

Everyone awkwardly sat down. Phil on the end of a sofa, Bad on a comfy swing chair, Ranboo on a beanbag, and Techno (still holding Tommy) on the hard floor.

Techno glared at each of them in turn. Phil was angrily muttering under his breath. Bad was fiddling with his fingers and looking at tommy with a... pitying gaze? Ranboo looked a bit confused about how a student had suddenly ordered him around, but he too looked concerned.

"Anyone want to start? But I swear - if you leave anything out, I will not hesitate to-"

"Okay Techno, that's enough. Remember who's in charge here." Phil shot Techno a warning glare. Ever since he had been hanging out with Tommy, his respect and manners had been decreasing. Tommy was undoing all of Phil's work... again.

"... thanks for that, Phil. I can assure you, I know very well who's in charge here." Techno's glare could make a murderer cower away in fear. "Mr Ranboo? Start taking."

"I don't really know what to say. Tommy's always been a disruptive part of the school community. I believe we were all very shocked when he befriended one of our quietest students: Tubbo. They really are quite the pair. Tommy has always had these... issues, while Tubbo has always been the ideal pupil. We were all very worried that Tommy would be a bad influence on him, but it seemed they could get along, without either changing their ways or attitudes. Tommy has been to countless therapists, professionals, helpers, guidance councillors, but none of them have helped him. The school governors wanted to expel him; he's on a few government records for being a 'troubled' kid. However, I decided a fortnight ago that perhaps we should approach Tommy a little differently, and get some fellow students (though they may be seniors) to help him." Ranboo stopped to give Phil and Bad a smile. "I think that they've really helped Tommy. Well - that is until this little palaver. I don't know where it came from, especially since I assumed Tommy was on the the mends."

"Is that it?" techno raised an eyebrow. Ranboo was a terrible at remembering things that happened if that's all he could say. Tommy's been at this school for what - three years now? Techno knew more about the child than the head teacher. Of course, Techno would never admit these thoughts to the head himself, just silently judging him.

"I think so. Is that okay?" It felt really strange for Ranboo to be asking a student if his knowledge was sufficient. Surely it should be the other way around?

"If that's all you can say." Techno raised an eyebrow at the teacher, who only nodded as a response. "Well then, let's move on to Phil. Stay here Mr Ranboo, I want you here in case something contradicts what you've told me."

Principal Ranboo sighed, but didn't complain. He would never admit this to his students, but he had a really boring meeting with the school governors that he would be very thankful to miss.

"Okay, well if you're sure that's all..." Techno gave Ranboo one last chance to explain the Tommy situation. "Speak now, or forever hold your peace."

Ranboo stayed quiet. "Moving on to Phil then. I will be holding it against you if you withstand any information from me."

Phil interjected, "Techno this isn't court you know. We have other responsibilities, and last time I checked, you were in the year below Bad and I, and Ranboo was your headteacher."

"I don't care okay!" For once, Techno's voice showed an ounce of emotion, before he quickly covered it back up with his normal monotone voice. "Tommy's hurt, and I need to figure out what happened to him. I'm not just going to sit around like you've been doing for the last three years. I want to fix this. Now Phil, start talking."