23 // Déjà Vu

Tommy groggily opened his eyes. Jeez - this room was bright! Wait: where was he? The last thing he remembered was...

HE HAD A PANICK ATTACK IN FRONT OF TECHNO!?!?

Oh this was bad. Very very bad. Tommy was quick to sit up, and make his way to the exit of what he assumed to be a sick room. Tommy himself had never been in one personally, but he'd sent more people than he'd like to admit there.

As soon as Tommy opened the door, he was engulfed in a hug from behind. Tommy flinched, but was quick to realise that was just Techno. The blonde allowed himself to relax into the hug, letting Techno know he was okay with this.

Tommy didn't know that Techno hated hugs. Tommy didn't know that this was the first and last hug for quite some time he'd get from Techno. One day, he'd realise what a momentous occasion this was. Today was not that day, because Tommy was soon wriggling his way out of Techno's clutches.

"Okay Pinkie! That's enough. Get off of me. I'm a big man; I don't need your sympathy!" Techno chuckled and let go of the wriggling boy.

"Tommy, what happened there? You don't need to tell me now, but I do need to know. Wilbur can't get away with this!"

Techno knew? No - there was not way. "But he didn-" Tommy tired to interject, but Techno wasn't done.

"I don't care what you say Tommy! He's making it up and I know it. Either you tell me what's wrong, or I'll figure it out on my own."

"Techno..." there were tears in Tommy's eyes, "I- Wilbur's not lying. I did hit him unconscious."

"Well there was probably a reason for that. Tommy tell me what happened." Techno heard some incoherent mumbling (coming from Tommy) along the lines of 'not believing him'. "Dude - I just said tell me what happened. Why would I be asking you that if I wouldn't believe you. You're cool, and I like you, so I'll be here for you. Even when no one else is. Now tell me what happened before I force an explanation out of you."

Tommy sighed. There was no way h was getting out of this one, was he? There were a few moments of silence in which Tommy was debating whether it would be worth telling Techno, but he came to the conclusion that he had nothing left to loose. Here goes nothing.

Tommy took a deep breath, and told Techno everything. Well, almost everything. He decided to leave our the part about his home, and why he got in the fight earlier with Wilbur. So, not quite everything. Barely anything. But, Tommy told it in a way that would satisfy Techno enough to forget that Tommy was missing some very key information out of that explanation.

By the time he had finished, Techno sat there in silence. Oh he was going to kill Wilbur. Blood for the Blood God.

Techno was about to offer some consolidating words, but Nurse Niki entered the room, "Hello Tommy, I'm glad you're feeling better! I have a few people waiting next door for you, whenever you're ready."

Techno decided this was his queue to leave. He saluted to Tommy, before exiting the room, leaving Tommy alone with Niki.

"Do you want to follow me?" Tommy sighed, before following Niki. He didn't like the sound of this, and rightfully so.

As soon as the young boy entered the room, all eyes were on him. Inside the room, there was Ranboo, Bad and Phil. Tommy did not like this group at all, so he did the most mature thing he could think of.

He stuck his tongue out, and raised his hand into an 'L' shape above his head.

"Please can you just behave for once!?" Ranboo pinched the bridge of his nose. He took a shaky breath before continuing. "Tommy, the stunt you've just pulled with Wilbur is unacceptable. You should be ashamed. " Ranboo raised his voice when he realised Tommy wasn't listening. "Please Tommy - we are only trying to help, so I would really appreciate it if you would just cooperate."

Tommy just sat there, raising one eyebrow, with an unimpressed look on his face."I'm getting a sense of fucking déjà vu."
(Defiantly not because Author got lazy and copy and pasted from the first chapter, making minor edits so it makes sense with the general storyline)

"LANGUAGE!!" Interrupted Bad. He stood in the door way, with his arms folded. He was once again wearing all black with a couple of red parts here and there. Tommy just stared at him... this guys was supposed to be on his side!

"ENGLISH!!" Tommy screeched at boy who seemed unfazed at Tommy's response; almost as if he had been expecting it. Tommy clenched his fists. Why oh why did he have to use his trademark comeback so often? It didn't have the same effect as it used to.

Only now did he realise that the dreaded Babysitter was sitting behind Bad. He had flowing blond hair, with a green and white striped hat sitting upon his head; almost identical to the one he was wearing when they first met. Just Bad, he seemed unbothered by Tommy's screeching - maybe even enjoying it! Tommy felt anger building up inside of him; how dare they interrupt him, and ignore him like they had been expecting his reactions. He was being incorrectly accused and blamed, and they wouldn't even listen to him! He squeezed his fists harder - his knuckles going white.

"Tommy that's enough! Seriously." Ranboo snapped Tommy out of his thoughts and continued "As I was saying, you only seem to be getting worse - this situation as proof. Now, I've talked to the schools directors and in all honesty we are considering expulsion... again."

"Is that your only option? I seem to recall last time you had the same shitty solution. This is major déjà vu." Tommy heard a faint 'language' come from the brunette once again. Tommy tried to shoot the duo a death glare, but when he made eye contact he realised the blonde was already giving him one. How were they always two steps ahead!?

"But, as the school governors kindly helped us realise, expulsion would only make your behaviour worse for the next school," Ranboo gave Tommy a smug smile (which caused the blonde to stop glaring at the duo to start glaring at Ranboo instead) "So we decided to get Phil to stick my your side, 24/7. There are no limits, so he is free to use any method he deems necessary to get your behaviour in order."

"WHAT - NO! THERE IS NO WAY IM AGREEING TO YOUR STUPID IDEA. I DON'T NEED SOME IDIOTIC BABYSITTERS FOLLOWING ME AROUND... EVEN MORE THAN HE ALREADY IS!!" Tommy jumped up from the chair and threw it to the ground in a fit of fury.

Nurse Niki came in at that exact moment. "Tommy! My beautiful chair; how could you?" It was surprisingly hard to tell if she was joking or not. "You are to pick my chair up, and leave the nursing wing. I want none of this!"

Tommy begrudgingly picked up the chair, while unleashing a long line of swears under his breath.

Phil grabbed hold of Tommy's wrist, ignoring the small flinch Tommy made. "Let's go. This time I'm not taking shit from you."

Bad looked like he was about to say language, but Phil had already shot him an apologetic look. So he could swear, but not Tommy!?!? That's not fair!

Luckily, Tommy didn't have time to dwell on how unfair life was, before he was pulled out of the room, and down the hallways by a rather angry looking Phil. Great.