46 // Bye Bye, Bitch Boy

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
You really thought-
YOU REALLY THOUGHT-
I am truly evil for this...

I am a bad person for that. That was not the end! I have about three chapters left; give or take. Ignore that last chapter in terms of the story, I was dehydrated - a thirst that could only be quenched with readers' tears. Sorry for the heart attack I may have caused, but please enjoy the ACTUAL chapter 46!

§§§§

Tommy mumbled the word 'goodbye' under his breath. He tensed his body, preparing for the worst...

But it never came.

After about three seconds, the silence was broken with a familiar phrase.

"Technoblade never dies!"

Tommy opened his eyes to be met with a wheezing Techno and a confused Dream. Techno was hunched over, clutching his side, laughing so hard he forgot he was standing in front of a serial killer.

"You- you really thought-" Techno interrupted himself with more laughter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but hah! What a looser! I mean you actually thought that I would allow you to succeed!? Not a chance - if you wish to defeat me you must train for another 200 years!" The whirring of sirens grew closer and louder.

"But I don't understand," Dream seemed to recover first and took several menacing steps towards Technoblade, "we set the bomb off? We did everything according to plan!"

"Which was precisely your downfall!" Techno walked around Dream (who was spaced out from shock) and unlocked the car in order to get Tommy out. "I hate to break it to you, Dreamy boy, but you have a mole."

This brought Dream to his senses. "That's impossible. All our recruits are trained from such a young age, they don't know any better than our organisation. We train them as kids! By the time they're adults, we have them under complete control!"

"I mean, you got that part right. We do have them under complete control. You do not. You forget that they're people, living their own lives." Dream was about to respond, when the emergency services pulled around the corner and surrounded them. Police jumped out of the vehicles and raised their weapons at Dream.

"How is this possible!? I'd been planning this explosion for months. No! I don't fail! I'm Dream!" For the first time since Dream grabbed him, Tommy managed to muster the courage to speak a full sentence.

"Oy! Police did you catch that? You got a full confession and everything. We're really making your job easy today." Techno was sure he heard one of them murmur a thanks under their breath, but they were quickly drowned out by Dream.

"How dare you." You could hear the venom dripping from his voice as he started advancing towards Tommy, but was stopped when the officers ran up and restrained him. "GET OFF OF ME! THAT IS MY SON!"

"Bye bye, bitch boy!" Techno ignored Tommy's use of language and pulled the child into a hug as the officers began to take Dream away.

"Wait!" The two turned to look at Dream. "At least tell me how you did it."

"We'll save that for the court case," Techno stated as Dream was pushed into a police car and driven away.

Physically, driven towards a jail holding cell until he gets inevitably sentenced to prison for life.

Realistically, driven out of Tommy's life forever.