40 // Call

Technoblade ended up dragging Tommy behind him while he and Phil made their way to the hospital. Actually... why was Phil still with them? He was almost certainly going to get himself killed if he joined in this fight.

"Hey brother, perhaps it might be best if you sit this one out, I mean I don't want you to get hurt." Technoblade stopped running to look at Phil and awkwardly run the back of his neck; still holding Tommy with the other hand.

"What about you? Mum and Dad are going to be so mad wi-"

"WAIT WHAT!?" The two turned around to look at Tommy, "YOU TWO ARE BROTHERS!?"

The two looked at each other (seemingly having a silent conversation) before nodding, "Yeah we are," Phil finally answered after what felt like an eternity for Tommy.

"BUT YOU GUYS ARE SO DIFFERENT! Techno's all cool and smart and you're a complete asshole!"

Techno burst out laughing and actually had top wipe tears from his eyes... Phil only rolled his eyes. "Yeah... I kinda have been - but I want to change for the be-"

"Change for the better?" Technoblade raised an eyebrow, "Jeez and you thought I sounded like someone from a movie!"

Tommy's squawking only encouraged their brotherly bickering; which went on for about two minutes before Techno remembered that they were supposed to be stopping a bomb. "Hilarious, but I stand by what I said. Phil and Tommy, go and find the police. I'll stall Dream until they arrive."

"No offence, but that's a shit plan, Big Man." Techno raised an eyebrow and Phil only laughed (earning an elbow to the ribs and a disapproving look from Techno). "You need me - you saw what happened back there. If I didn't save you when I did, you'd be six feet under by now!"

There was silence for a few moments. "You're coming regardless of what I say, aren't you?" Tommy enthusiastically nodded which earned a groan from Technobalde. "Fine - but please be careful."

With that, the two continued on their way while Phil diverged from the group and navigated towards the police station. Well... he started doing so, before he remembered that they were in the 21st century and there was this genius invention known as phones.

He hastily fished his out of his pocket and scrolled down the contacts for a solid 20 seconds before remembering that you had to manually dial 999 (this is based in the UK so we are going with that emergency number). He mentally cursed himself a few times, before the ringing began and an operator answered on the other end.

Phil spoke so fast into the phone that the lady on the other end had to stop him and ask him to explain it all again. He took a deep breath... and stated from the beginning.