20 // Lies

"What is going on here!?" Principal Ranboo shoved his way to the front of the crowd. What was everyone obsessing over? After what felt like an eternity, he finally made his way to the front. "What is the meaning o-"

Yeah... somehow he would see why there was a crowd. A bleeding Wilbur was unconscious on the hard school floor. This... this was serious.

"Someone go get a nurse!" The Geography teacher was quick to follow his orders.

Carefully, he scooped the injured looking boy into his arms, and away from the rather intrusive students. This was a serious issue, that would have to be sorted. Of course, there was only one student who would actually do something like this, but he needed to wait until Wilbur woke up to hear the full story, and to definitely make sure it was Tommy.

The news spread around the school like wildfire! Everyone knew who had done it, but it was still fun to imagine how and why. Within a quarter of an hour, everyone was talking about it.

When the news reached Technoblade, he started laughing. Like - uncontrollably wheezing.

"H-Hahah!" He clutched his side, "I'm sorry! Give me a second!" He let out a low chuckle, "serves him right! He was clearly about to beat Tommy up at any moment. Honestly, I'm surprised Tommy didn't retaliate sooner."

Needless to say, Techno was the only one who had this point of view. Everyone else was surprised, if not disappointed in Tommy, blaming him for the whole incident, even though none of them actually knew what happened.

When the news reached Bad, he thumped his head onto his desk. He must be some terrible therapist if this is how Tommy took out his anger. Even Bad took Wilbur's side on this, despite not knowing what actually happened.

No one knew what actually happened. Well, Tommy and Wilbur did, but Tommy was hidden away in the bathroom making red lines along his arms, and Wilbur was laying, unconscious, in the nurse's office, surrounded by a number of important faculty members.

It was during fifth period that Wilbur woke up, with a huge headache. Slowly, he moved his hand to his head, feeling a damp and sticky bruise. He was... bleeding? No - that can't be right, but... yes! He brought his hand away, to see it covered in deep red liquid.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Ah! Nice to see you awake Wilbur. Mind explaining what happened for us?" Ranboo carefully brought out a notebook and pen, before motioning to Wilbur to continue.

Ranboo was trusting Wilbur to tell the story... only Wilbur? Not Tommy?

Suddenly an idea popped into his head: they didn't know what happened, no one did. It was between him and Tommy. So no one would know if he just... exaggerated a little. No one would know if he fabricated some of it. No one would know if he just tweaked the truth... ever so slightly.

"Well, I was just minding my own business, when Tommy came out of no where, claiming something about theft? I'm not too sure, but I quickly made it quite clear that I did not want to fight. He just forced himself onto me, throwing one punch after another! I was lucky enough to dodge most of them, but before long he had me pinned against a locker with no way out. I seem to recall him saying a phrase along the lines of 'it's over', before knocking me out cold, with who knows what! He just came out of no where and beat me up. Honestly, I was lucky to get out of there with just my head injury!"

For a few moments, the faculty was shocked. No one knew how to react to that claim. It was terrible, such behaviour could not be tolerated.

The school governor eventually spoke up, "Right... let's get Tommy, shall we?".