Chapter 2 Meeting with Two Gods

"I have brought her my lady" Ava said.

"Okay, you are excused"

Ava went out and closed the door behind her. The moment she closed the door behind her, Anna ran towards her with sparkling eyes and hugged her tightly.

"Milady, you woke up!" She squealed in happiness.

Selene who was not used to people suddenly hugging her was taken aback.

"I just heard you woke up and was about to come to you, when Ava called me, you don't know how worried I was, when you weren't waking up after so long blah blah blah....."

"Um, how long was I out?" Selene asked curiously.

"Huh, milady doesn't know? Didn't Ava tell you?"

"No, she didn't get the chance to tell me that,anyway how long was I out?"

"You were out for two whole weeks! Even the doctor didn't know what happened to you; everyone was so worried about you."

Selene's eyebrow rose in surprise; she knew that that the original owner had passed out because of fever, but remaining unconscious for so long just because of fever was kind of absurd.

"Well, I am awake now, am I not? Anyways I called you to ask you about something."She said putting her doubts aside .

"Waah, my lady wants to ask me." Anna exclaimed dramatically.

"I am thinking about dismissing all my maids except you." she said looking over to see her reaction.

"B-but milady, how will they do without their jobs?" Anna asked with downcast eyes.

"They will only be dismissed from their positions as my personal maids; they will continue to work as regular maids in the estate, so are you up for it ?" Selene asked.

"Don't worry milady, you haven't seen what I am capable of yet." Anna said proudly. Anna didn't know why her lady had taking this decision, she only knew one thing and that was to serve her life savior well.

Though Selene wasn't sure about her skills; it didn't matter much to her since she had picked Anna only because of her loyalty towards Selene in the novel .Now that the first step for changing her future is done, she should plan her next moves and for that she has to first list out all the information she remembers from the novel.

"Very well, your first task as my personal maid is to bring me a quill, ink pot and paper." She said.

"Right away my lady." She scurried off to find the materials.

*********

Selene finished writing all the things she remembered from the novel. It has been a while since she had read that cursed book so she had to jog her memories to remember all the information needed. At last the list of all the important points were complete.

There are seven main love interests for the heroine Rosaline in the book, Selene in the novel was engaged to one of them who happened to be the male lead prince Augustus de Magnus.

The villainess who was in love with her fiancé was furious to see the man who was so indifferent to her, be so smitten with the heroine.

But that wasn't the only reason why the villainess hated the heroine with so much passion, Selene in the novel worked very hard to gain her father's love after her mother's tragedy but she couldn't get what she wanted. So she hated Rosaline who did nothing but was still cherished by her cold father.

Yes, the heroine was adopted by the one and only Duke Clypeus,when the villainess was 12 year old. The year when the villainess got engaged with the male lead. Which means that there is only one year left for her to be engaged and for the heroine to arrive.