Chapter 13 Seventh Ancient Language

Fenrir above↑

Selene and Anna finally managed to drag the fainted boy to the mansion without being seen, both she and Anna were panting as they closed the door of Selene's room behind them. Anna collapsed on the sofa after she threw the boy on her back on the bed. Selene sat beside the boy lying on the bed after she took of her cloak. He was unconscious but was still crouching inwards in a fetus position, trying to protect himself.

"So what are we going to do with him now?" Anna asked.

"Depends, if I am able to, I will take him in if not....then he is on his own." Selene said looking down. There are two types of abused victims those who close themselves off to everything after the trauma and one who after some help slowly recover and become useful, Selene hoped that this one was the later.

It didn't take long for the boy to regain consciousness, a few minutes after Selene came out after getting refreshed the boy started to stir and slowly opened his eyes, as expected his reaction was sharp as he noticed the unfamiliar surroundings around him. His whole body shook as he tried to get off the bed to escape, Anna came forward to help but Selene stopped her.

 The boy's eyes searching all over stopped over the two girls. Immediately he started to back away from them until his back hit the headboard. Selene leaned to Anna and asked in whisper " Umm so who's gonna talk first?"

"Of course you milady!" Anna whispered back.

Selene pointed to herself and mouthed 'ME', when she saw Anna nod her head, she cleared throat and said, " Umm hello........ you need not to be scared of us." Selene said trying to make her expression as soft as possible as she started to walk toward the boy.

"Wh-where am I?" The boy asked in a low voice his head bowed. 

"In my room? I kinda spent money for bringing you here but don't worry we are not going to harm -." Selene said drawing closer and closer.

"You brought me here as a bed slave right?" The red head asked quietly with a serious face looking up to see Selene with his heterochromatic eyes.

".........." For few seconds Selene was too speechless to speak as she blinked her eyes, when she realized his words, she burst out laughing.

"Don't you think I am a bit too young for that? Selene asked with mirthful eyes. "But if you want, I can accommodate for you after 8 years or so." Selene said in a suggestive tone.

The boy flushed red with anger and was about to say something when the door of Selene's room swung open revealing Selene's brother, Alex.

"SELENE!" Alex shouted right after the door opened, then he spotted Selene and asked her " Why are you here?"

"That's the question I should be asking after I asked why you came in without informing." Selene replied.

"Well, our first official class in the afternoon that had gotten cancelled is scheduled in the evening today so I thought I should inform you."

"You just came for that?" Selene asked raising her eyebrows after all he could have just sent a maid for that.

"And I wanted to...... wanted to...." Alex seemed to struggle saying the next words.

"To?" Selene urged.

"Iwantedtothankyou." Alex said a jumble of words quickly.

Selene raised her eyebrows and ordered "Say it again, loudly and clearly."

Alex gritted his teeth and said slowly " I. Wanted. To. Thank. You."

Selene was surprised to see the boy who avoided her like disease actually came to thank her, but she saw it as a chance to take revenge. Smiling inside Selene put on a cold expression and said, "Very well now that you have said it you can go."