You Know You Wanna Read Me ...

One Page Author’s Note You Are Free to Ignore but I Wouldn’t Suggest It:

            Hello! Okay so this is just going to be some babble that I feel you should know: personality traits, thought processes, a bit of history from Violet, etc.

Okay, Number One: Notice how Draco says he has to puke all the time? Like when he’s around Violet? Those are butterflies. You know, stomach butterflies? Since Draco has never liked anyone before, he doesn’t know what the feeling is, hence him thinking he has to puke whenever the feeling comes. I thought it was pretty ingenious and if the picture shows up on the side that would be what inspired me to use that idea. (It’s made by AishaxNekox on deviantart.com)

Now Then, Number Two: *don’t hate me* Harry Potter is not hot and to be honest I don’t like him. So, I simply only let him in the story when necessary like when Violet needs money or if Ginny is with him. Ron though, I like Ron. He might appear or something later on in the storyline …

(EDIT 10/20/13:  As I've gotten older, I seriously cringe at myself for saying the above. I love love love Daniel Radcliffe with all my heart. He's an amazing actor, and he's very attractive. For me to say that I did not like him solely because I hadn't found him attractive was silly of me. Harry, to me at that time, was an overused character and I simply didn't want to follow the norm. Sorry for any disagreements that were sprouted from my stupid 14 year old mind.)

Time for Number Three: They never seem to get school work or go to many classes. That’s because I don’t know anything about the classes or what kind of homework they would get! I don’t even know if they’re in sixth or seventh year! Help! SOS! I need some information on Luna and all the classes! Do NOT fear me people, I’m a simpleton that knows the way of the words! I don’t have fangs, or a strange disorder that makes me want to stalk people, and believe it or not I HATE swearing in real life! (EDIT 10/20/13: Such a fucking lie.) So if you’re a nice person and know a lot about HP, help? (EDIT 10/20/13: Since the story is complete, I no longer require any assistance. Thanks.)

Chaaaaz, Number Four: Violet does in fact have the scar and ironically enough it is a V. Yes, Draco will eventually see it and yes, he will feel bad about it. Violet’s American and from the state of Michigan. She’s from a small town and basically, really a simple character. Her favorite color is orange (shocker there) and she has a soft spot for baby animals (not that that’s relevant). Violet cut her hair when she was a First Year because she had a crush on Malfoy. And since he thought her hair would look pretty short, she cut it for him (not that he ever realized that).

Oh, Come On, Number Five: Some stories, a lot actually, base the entire story around detention or a class that the two that are to “fall madly in love” are both in. Like in my story if I planned a story like so, the entire story would be about them in Anatomy Class. Which is stupid considering they have lives outside of that one class.

*if you read this random set of blah, I thank you*