Chapter 1

I walked into the Sway House just like I had so many times before and immediately noticed Bryce and Josh playing beer pong.

"Hey Evie," Josh said as he walked up to me and gave me a hug from the side.

Josh Richards was one of my very best friends and he had been with me through it all. We first met when he DMed me while I still lived in Michigan. This was all the way back when I only had ten thousand followers on Tiktok. Now I have over 15 million followers.

Josh thought that my content had potential so he flew me out to LA to meet the boys. I immediately became incredible friends with all of them, and some of them more than friends. I was always closest with Jaden, Kio, and Josh, but that group eventually fell apart.

First, we lost Kio since we started dating about a month after I moved here. I did love Kio, but it was a right person, wrong time situation. I wasn't ready for a relationship since I was just starting to get brand deals and my schedule was packed. I broke it off and we never really restored our friendship. I still see him when I come to the house, but it is really awkward between us most of the time.

Next, Josh and Jaden had their whole thing. It started when Josh and Nessa were dating. Josh was ready to marry her and Jaden knew it. Long story short, Jaden totally betrayed Josh and started dating Nessa. I think that it was so stupid for him to do since Josh treated him like a brother, but I still love them both. I just have to hang out with the separately since Josh doesn't want to forgive Jaden for what he did.

Now, I'm stuck in between two different groups. The first one being me, Bryce, Josh, and my best friend Mads. The second one being me, Jaden, and Nessa. Jaden introduced me to Mads when they were dating and we hit it off instantly. Nessa was a whole different story. I first met her when she was dating Josh and she was the sweetest girl ever, but once she got with Jaden she changed a little bit. Her mental health went down and her sweetness kind of went into hiding. I eventually figured out that she was still sweet, but it took me a while.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I asked to no one in particular.

Bryce responded instantly, "We're playing beer pong, you want in?"

"I think I'll pass this time," I responded. I didn't really like playing games that had anything to do with drinking. I only got drunk once and it did not end well.

I walked over to the couch and went on TikTok. It felt like my whole for you page was just flooded with videos that used Jaden's new song. Think About Me came out around two weeks ago and it is probably one of my favorite songs that he has made so far.

I just kept scrolling on TikTok until I came across an edit of me and Kio. It was kind of annoying for all those memories to come flooding back into my mind, but I did love to be reminded of all the fun we had. We were only together for four months, but I wouldn't give up those four months for the world.

I smiled at my phone as I relived all the amazing memories. Josh immediately noticed my smile, "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing, just-" Josh ripped my phone out of my hands. "Hey! Josh give it back!"

"Are you watching Kiolyn edits?" Josh laughed. Kiolyn was our ship name while we were together. The fans made it by combining Kio with my name, Evelyn Pierce.

"Give me my phone Josh!" I yelled as I chased him around the couch.

"Did I hear my name?" Kio said as he walked in the room. Wasn't that just perfect timing?

"Yeah, you wanna see something?" Josh asked him with an evil grin.

"I swear Josh, you are so dead!" I was still trying to get my phone back, but it was too late. He did exactly what I expected and handed the phone right to Kio.

"What is this?" Kio asked me with a laugh, but nothing about this was funny to me.

"I swear it just came up on my for you page," I said trying to save myself from a world of embarrassment.

"You still smiled at it and you can't even deny it," Every time I tried to dig myself out of a hole Josh just pushed me right back down.

"So? I see Bryce smiling at Braddison edits all the time and you don't give him shit about it."

"Don't bring me into this Evie," Bryce voiced from behind me.

"It doesn't matter," I went over to Kio and grabbed my phone out of his hands and walked right out the door. "I'll see you guys later."

"Where are you going?" Josh asked me. "You just got here."

"Trust me Josh, you don't want to know."

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, lets just say that you aren't going to be smiling at these edits."

"You're going to Jaden's house?"

"Yeah, I am. Is that a problem with you?" I said in spite.

"Not at the moment."

"Love you Josh," I said as I opened the door.

"Whatever," Josh was definitely not happy about me going to hang out with his ex-girlfriend and his ex-best friend.

"I said I love you Josh!" I laughed.

"Love you too," He said as he tried to hide his smile.

"Bye guys," I walked outside and down the stairs. I got into my Toyota Prius and drove over to Jaden's house.

Let me know what you think! And also feel free to vote and comment. Every single one brings a smile to my face :)