Chapter 15

The movie ended and Jaden had fallen asleep on my lap. He looked really peaceful, so I decided to just let him rest for a little while. I reached over as carefully as possible, so I wouldn't wake him up, and grabbed my phone.

I took a quick picture of him asleep and posted it on Instagram with the caption: mine.

I figured that it would be funny to post, especially after that TikTok he made of me sleeping

I figured that it would be funny to post, especially after that TikTok he made of me sleeping. I posted it and within seconds, there were tons of edits made with the picture. He was probably going to hate me as soon as he saw it, but I was totally fine with that.

I heard Jaden's phone get a notification, which woke him up. He sat up and grabbed his phone off the coffee table that was sitting in front of us. I looked over his shoulder to see it was a text from Bryce that read, How'd you sleep?.

Jaden immediately looked back at me with the most confused facial expression. "What did you do?" He said in the groggy voice he always had when he woke up.

"What do you mean?" I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Fine, I'll go find it myself," He stated as he opened TikTok, then Snapchat, and then finally he made it to Instagram where the picture was posted. He went straight to searching my name, which was at the top of his search history. "Why would you post that?" He laughed.

"Don't even," I grinned. "You made a TikTok with me sleeping."

"Yeah, but you looked cute in that. I look like I fell asleep on someone's couch."

"Well, you sort of did," I laughed.

"Now Bryce is trolling me for it, how's that make you feel?" He smirked.

"Actually, I feel amazing about it. It's fun to watch Bryce mess with people."

"Then do you want to deal with him?" He asked as he handed me his phone.

"I would love too," I stated as I started to FaceTime him.

"You're calling him?"

"Yup," I said as the phone kept ringing. Eventually, he answered the phone, "Hey, Bryce."

"What did you do to Jaden?" He asked from over the phone.

"Don't you worry, he's alive. He just didn't want to deal with you trolling him," I laughed.

"Where is he?" Bryce asked. I pointed the camera at Jaden who went back to laying on my lap. "Aww, are you tired?"

"Can you hang up with him please?" Jaden groaned.

"Fine," I said as I went back to talking to Bryce. "I guess I have to let Jaden go back to sleep."

"Alright, I'l talk to you later. Peace," He said as I hung up the phone.

"You can go back to sleep now, I'm sorry baby," I laughed as I started combing my fingers through his hair.

I picked up my phone and immediately texted Bryce. Hey, do you want to prank Jaden?

He responded with a, Hell yeah.

Bring the rest of the boys to my house, and bring a bunch of silly string. Just, be quiet when you come in so that you don't wake him up.

Alright, I'll be there in ten.

I decided to start scrolling through Instagram and I kept finding more and more edits of Jaden sleeping. It made me laugh the way that people could turn a simple picture of Jaden sleeping into something that was actually cool.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard the door open behind me. I looked back to see Bryce, Noah, and Blake sneaking in. Of course, Kio and Josh decided not to come. I directed them to come stand in front of the couch and spray him.

I nodded to them and told them to spray him with all of the silly string. Of course, I got hit a lot since Jaden was on top of my lap, but I really didn't mind. He woke up immediately once Noah sprayed him, "What the fuck?!"

He started looking around and as soon as he saw the boys, he ran over and ripped the can out of Blake's hand. I was expecting him to start spraying Bryce, but instead he aimed it straight at me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as even Bryce and Noah started firing at me. I was covered in silly string and their cans eventually ran out of string. "I thought we were just getting Jaden! What made you turn on me?!"

"Sorry Evie, you gotta stick with the homies," Bryce laughed.

"Speaking of homies, what is up with you kissing the homies?" I laughed.

"You know what, sometimes you just got to kiss the homies!" Bryce exclaimed.

The whole time I've known you, I have never seen you kiss one of the guys in person," I stated.

"Is that a challenge?" Bryce asked with a grin.

"Only if you want it to be," I laughed.

"Alright, bet. Come here Jaden," He said as he motioned over to him.

"I'm not kissing you again," Jaden said as he rolled his eyes.

"Evie wants to see it!"

"She's seen you kiss plenty of guys before! She'll live," Jaden laughed.

"Not in person," I started. "Please baby. Do it for me?"

"Why do you want to watch me kiss Bryce so bad?" He laughed again. I stood up ran over to him and planted a nice warm kiss on his lips. His hands gripped my waist as he just kept kissing me. He eventually broke the kiss, "Fuck it, I'm in."

I walked over and high-fived Bryce. "Nice work," He laughed.

"I try," I grinned.

Bryce walked over to Jaden and gave him a quick peck on the lips. The room immediately exploded with laughter and Jaden immediately wiped his lips off. "I am never kissing you again, Bryce!" He stated as he walked over and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him back, "What is your problem?"

"You just kissed Bryce! You practically cheated on me Jaden!" I laughed.

"Oh shut up," He said as he tried to kiss me again, but I stopped him.

"I'm serious Jaden!" I grinned.

"Oh shit," Bryce muttered from behind me.

"Evie, come here!" Jaden laughed.

"Nope, you should've thought about the consequences when you kissed someone else," I joked.

"I want my girlfriend back!" He said pretending to be upset, but he couldn't hold in his laughter.

"To bad you cheated on her," I smiled. He ran up to me, lifted me up, and pinned me onto the couch.

I couldn't move any part of my body, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He planted a kiss on my lips and I figured I would just let it happen. I freed one of my hands and placed it on his cheek. As soon as I did this, he loosened his grip on the rest of my body without breaking the kiss.

"Hey, guys," Blake stepped in. "We're still here."

Jaden just flipped him off and went back to kissing me. I couldn't stop laughing, so I had to break the kiss. "Jaden, stop! I need to breathe for a second," I said through my laugh.

"Fine," He said as he got off of me. I sat up and looked to see that Noah, Blake, and Bryce were just standing there staring at us.

Vote and Comment