Chapter 18

I was so shocked that I just froze. It was one thing when she was just hitting on him, but it was another thing when she was actually doing something. What did I do to make her so disrespectful towards me?

Jaden was shocked too. He didn't even moved when she kissed him. He probably just blinked out of reality, like I had also done. When he realized what was happening, he shoved her away. He slammed to door in her face and threw her luggage out the window. "Fuck off!" He yelled out to her.

"I am so sorry about all this, Jaden," I started. "I didn't realize how weird she was going to be."

"It's okay, you didn't know," He stated as he walked over and gave me a hug. "I just feel guilty."

"Why do you feel guilty?" I honestly didn't know how he could even start to feel bad about this.

"She kissed me and now it feels like I cheated on you and I never even want to think that I did that."

"You didn't do that. She kissed you and you didn't kiss her back so it's fine. Don't feel guilty at all, I promise that it is fine."

He planted a soft kiss on the top of my head, "I have to go film with Bryce, do you want to come?"

"Why'd you have to ruin the moment?" I groaned.

He just laughed, "Do you want to come or not?"

"I think I'll pass on this one, Bryce's vlogs never end well for me," I laughed.

"Alright, I'll text you later tonight," He said as he pecked me on the lips. "Love you."

"Love you too," I smiled as he grabbed his hoodie and walked out the front door.

---------------------------------------------

A few months later, Jaden and I were still going strong. We had been together for over four months and I was happier than ever with him. Kio eventually came around and started hanging out with us again. Josh was still very anti-Jaden, but we made it work.

I was on my way home from Josh's house and was happy to have the rest of the day to just relax. I walked into my house and laid down on the couch. I went straight to YouTube to watch Bryce's new vlog since I was a little behind on watching his videos. I had been so busy that it was hard to make room for a video.

I clicked on the video and of course it was another party montage. Bryce kissing the homies, Bryce shot gunning White Claws, and wait- was that Jaden?

I rewinded a little bit to see Jaden in the back with some blonde girl. There was nothing wrong with him hanging out with girls, so I didn't think much of it.

I kept watching the video to see Bryce partying, same as always. But then I noticed a tiny little detail in the background. Jaden was still with the blonde, but this time I noticed him peck her on the lips.

My jaw dropped and I could already feel my eyes starting to tear up. How could he do that to me? I acted on instinct and shot him a simple text that got right to the point: We're done.

Yes, I do realize how short that was. Next chapter should be coming soon, so vote and comment.