Chapter 4

"You finally put it together!" Jaden laughed.

Nessa walked over to Jaden and gave him a big hug, "Jaden that's insane!"

"I know! I was literally shaking when I found out. You guys can go back to whatever you were doing now," He insisted.

"Alright, I'm going to go back to the studio. I'm just working on a few different songs." Nessa said as she walked back outside and drove away.

"Yeah, I've got a few calls I need to take. I'll catch up with you later," Travis said as he motioned towards Jaden. He went outside and it was just me and Jaden left in his house.

"I can stay, I wasn't really doing much," I stated as I walked over to the kitchen. "Do you have any food, I'm starving?"

"We can go eat somewhere, I need to talk to you about something anyways," He responded.

I closed the fridge and grabbed my car keys off the counter, "Where do you want to go? I can drive."

"Let's just go to Bonefish Grill, you cool with that?" He suggested.

"Yeah, I'm down for that," I responded as we walked out to the car. We arrived at Bonefish and sat down at a table in the back corner.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him and I was getting nervous for no reason at all. I just didn't want to hear something bad and Jaden didn't seem too excited to tell me.

"Have you listened to all of my songs?" He asked me, but honestly it was a really stupid question.

"I was at the party, of course I've heard them all."

"I mean, have you listened to them since then?" He laughed.

"Yeah, pretty sure that's all that I've done since I woke up this morning," I responded, when suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked down and saw Mads' name pop up. "Can I just run and answer this real fast please?"

"Yeah, of course," He smiled.

I walked out the front door and answered my phone. "Hey, can you make it quick?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Where are you?" Mads questioned.

"I'm at lunch with Jaden, what were you calling for?" I asked trying to get back inside as soon as possible.

"Have you watched Nessa's live?"

"No, did you?"

"No, but it's all over Tiktok room. Just go back inside and watch it with Jaden or something. Have you been with him all morning?"

"Pretty much."

"Then he probably hasn't seen it either. Just go watch the video."

"Do I have to right now or can it like wait until I'm done with lunch?"

"Trust me Ev, you're going to watch it right now."

"Ok, fine. I'll watch it," I hung up the phone and went back inside the restaurant. I opened the Tiktok Room Instagram and found the video of Nessa.

"Who were you talking to?" Jaden asked me.

"Mads called, she said that Nessa went on live and we should watch it. I haven't seen it, but she said that we should watch it as soon as possible," I clicked on the video and turned the volume up just so that we could hear.

I started examining the video and it looked like Nessa was crying. I looked over at Jaden and he was completely focused on the video. Nessa eventually wiped away a few tears and started to say something. "Hey, I just thought that I would come on here and just vent about something," She said in between sniffles. "So, lately I've been overthinking a lot and I eventually decided that some people weren't worth my time. There are some fake people out there that just use people for clout. It's just so fucking stupid that he did that to me, like if you like another girl then just tell me and don't lead me on. I know that I have done some things that aren't great, but what he did was just fucked up."

"Who do you think that she is talking about, it's not Josh right?" I asked as I looked over at Jaden and he was obviously really upset.

"No, she's talking about me," Jaden's voice said really quietly.

"You only dated her for clout?"

"Well yeah, but it's not as bad as you think. I just was only going to do it until a little after La Di Die came out, but then I didn't have the guts to break up with her. That's actually what I kind of wanted to talk to you about."

"Jaden are you stupid?!" I could feel myself getting more and more mad at him, but I tried to keep myself together. "What other girl is she talking about?!"

"See that's what I was going to tell you, Braindead isn't about Nessa."

"Well, I figured that out! Who is it about?!"

"It's about you Evelyn!"

You might want to read the next chapter...