Chapter 3

"I mean I'm fine with it," Jaden started. "It's not like I hate Mads, it's more that she hates me. Yes, we did have some things happen that I wasn't too happy with, but I forgive people really easily. I'm ninety percent cool with them being friends."

"And how about you Evelyn? What is it like being best friends with his ex-girlfriend and his ex-best friend?" Fletcher asked.

"I'm not going to lie, it is really hard," I laughed. "We can't all hang out because Mads and Josh both aren't very fond of Jaden anymore. If we could all just forget what happened then it would make my life a whole lot easier."

"So you think that it was okay for Jaden to steal his best friend's girl?"

"Of course it wasn't okay, but Jaden figured that out after I ignored him for two weeks. You know what, I just want everyone to be happy and if Jaden is happy with his choice then good for him."

"Jaden do you think that Nessa likes you better than Josh?" Fletcher finally got on my last nerve with this question.

"I don't-" Jaden started, but I immediately interrupted him before he could even think about saying something stupid.

"Sorry Fletcher, but we can't take any more questions right now. We sort of just want to eat dinner in peace."

"That's cool, thank you for your time. It'll make a great video," Fletcher added as he started walking back to his car.

We finished up dinner and we both went home. I lied down in my bed and tried to get some sleep, but it was really hard when I knew that the whole world thought I was dating Kio again. Every time I tried to scroll through Tiktok, it was just videos about Kio and I and I was so over it.

----------------------------------------------------

Fast forwards about two weeks, I got into my car and started driving to Jaden's house for the album release. I was so excited because I was finally going to get to hear Jaden's new songs. I actually did like all of his songs. His sound was very different than all of the other TikTokers' songs.

I arrived at the house and decided to just walk in since it was a party and Jaden and Nessa weren't going to be home alone. I immediately noticed a projector that was set up in the living room and a bunch of people gathered on the couch in front of it.

I sat down on the couch next to Bryce while Jaden stood in front of the projector and started to say a few things. "Thank you guys all for coming, it really does mean a lot to me. I figured we could start the night off with the only music video that hasn't been released, it's called Wanna Be," He stepped away from the projector and went over next to Nessa.

It started off with Jaden shaving Cooper's 🤍head and then it flashed to him in a bright and bubbly town. It had lots of different pinks and blues and had a nice welcoming feel to it. The song overall was really good, but then about a minute in, I noticed something I never could've imagined.

Machine Gun Kelly was in Jaden's song! How could he not tell me? My jaw dropped and I was completely shocked. I felt like I was going to explode knowing that my best friend wrote a song with MGK.

I looked over at Jaden with the most shocked smile spread across my face. He obviously noticed my weird facial expression and started laughing.

The night continued and every single one of his songs was amazing. We just finished listening to One Minute, so Braindead was next. The title for this one had me the most intrigued, so I was really excited to here what the song was about.

This one was definitely one of my favorite ones that he has played tonight. It was clearly about Nessa, with lines like can't sleep 'cause I miss you and kill me with your body. It had a great beat and great lyrics, overall it was just amazing.

We went through the rest of the night and eventually finished all the songs at around nine. We just partied for the rest of the night and eventually I went home and I was so exhausted that I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I decided to stay home all day and just put Jaden's whole album on repeat. My goal was to know every song word for word before I saw him again. But that plan kind of failed when he called me. "Hey do you want to come over? I sort of have some big news," He sounded super excited, so I couldn't decline the offer.

I got to his house and Nessa was already there sitting on the couch next to Travis. It still shocked me every time I saw him and I was not going to be getting used to him any time soon.

I sat down next to Nessa and asked her what was going on. "So why are we here?"

"I have no idea," She laughed.

At that very second Jaden came in and he was practically jumping with excited. The projector was still set up in the living room and he pulled up something to show us.

September 9th was spread across the screen. He was playing some weird game that I was totally in to, but I could tell that Nessa was getting anxious to hear what the news was.

"What's on September 9th?" Nessa asked and Jaden just got more excited as he pulled up a whole list of dates. What was he trying to tell us?

I skimmed over all of the dates that he had presented us with. My eyes landed on one specific one, October 20th. That was the day that me and Jaden were going to go see Machine Gun Kelly. Did he double-book the concert or something?

It finally clicked as I had the weirdest idea. "Are you going on tour?!" I yelled as I stood up.

"You got it, finally!" Jaden came over and gave me a hug.

"But we're going to have to cancel the concert, you have a show booked for October 20th." I would much rather go see Jaden perform, but I just wished I could do both.

"Yeah, we are definitely going to need to get a refund for those since we'll be backstage," Jaden smiled. How were we going to be at two different concerts at the same time?

"How are we-" Then it finally clicked. "Are you going on tour with MGK?!"

Thanks for reading! Click the vote button and leave your opinions in the comments please!