Chapter 16

"You know that you technically just kissed Bryce, right?" Blake commented.

"What?" I laughed.

"Bryce kissed Jaden and then Jaden kissed you. So you kissed Bryce," Blake added.

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time. Pretty sure I've kissed like half of Sway," I grinned.

"Like who?" Noah asked.

"Well there was-" I was immediately interrupted by Jaden.

"Alright, next topic."

"What's your problem?" Noah questioned.

"I just don't want to here about all of my friends that my girlfriend has kissed," He laughed.

"Well, her saying it isn't going to make them disappear," Bryce started. "Aren't you curious to know how many Sway boys she's kissed?"

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, "It's fine Jaden, I think that it's better if you know."

"Fine, go ahead."

"First person I kissed here was Kio, which was probably pretty obvious. Then I ended up kissing Josh right after we broke-"

Jaden interrupted me again, "When did you kiss Josh!?"

"After I broke up with Kio, I was playing truth or dare with Josh, Nessa, Bryce, Anthony, and Quinton. Don't worry, it meant literally nothing."

"Bryce, you knew about that!?"

"Yeah, but why do you even care? It was before you guys were together," Bryce said

"You still should've told me."

"Why?" Bryce started. "It's not like I go around telling everyone every little thing."

I grabbed Jaden's hands and looked straight into his eyes, "Baby, it's fine. It doesn't even matter now."

"Fine, just finish explaining every other one of my friends you've kissed," He was clearly agitated by our current conversation.

"Jaden, this one might piss you off. But I need you to not freak out, okay?"

"I won't, but I don't know how one person could piss me off more than anyone else."

"So you know how I never drink?" I started.

"Yeah, it's because you got drunk once and did something stupid. Wait, is this that stupid thing that you did?"

"Umm," Noah started. "I think we should head out guys," He said motioning towards Bryce and Blake.

"Wait, is it really that bad?" Jaden asked in a concerned manor.

"Well, it's probably better if they aren't here for this part."

"They know what you're talking about?"

"Yeah," I watched as they all left. "But it was really just never the right time to tell you."

"What happened?"

"I got drunk one night and I was just partying with all the boys. I think that you were in Tennessee visiting your family or something, but let's just say that I ended up hooking up with a Sway boy."

"Who?"

"You can't be mad at them, promise me?"

"I promise."

"It was Quinton, but there were no feelings involved at all. We really were just really drunk that night and that's why I stopped drinking completely," I confessed and Jaden immediately got up and left.