Chapter 6

"What do you want?" I was still kind of annoyed at him for what he did to Nessa.

"Can we please just talk?" He sounded so desperate that it was actually kind of cute.

"What is there-" I was quickly interrupted by Josh who was coming do the stairs.

"Alright, I think I can for sure leave now," He stopped talking as soon as he noticed Jaden standing at the door. "What do you want Jaden?"

"So you leave me and immediately go straight to Josh?" Jaden sounded mad, but I could tell he was trying his hardest not to be.

"Why does it matter? I am friends with both of you and you know that Jaden!"

"Well, how long is he going to be here because I really need to talk to you right now."

"Don't worry about it," Josh said as he walked out the front door passed Jaden. "I'm leaving right now."

"Josh, wait!" I called out and he immediately came back. "Can you guys talk about this please?"

"Why Evie?" Josh started. "Do you want me to just forgive him? I can tell you right now, that is not happening."

"I don't expect you to forgive him Josh! I just want you to hear his perspective on this," Josh was definitely not excited about what I was saying. "Please Josh?"

"It's fine Eve, just let him go," Jaden started. "I don't have much explaining to do. I did it for clout and it was fucked up. I can't change that."

"Good, so we agree that you fucked up. I still don't forgive you, but at least you know what you did," Josh said as he walked over and got in his car. He drove away and I was left alone with Jaden.

"Come in I guess," I told him as I walked in and sat down on the couch. He followed close behind and sat down next to me. "So what do you want to talk about then?"

"Evie, I don't want to waste your time, so I'm just going to get straight to the point," He started and I could already feel my heart beating out of my chest. "I have loved you for months now and I didn't know how to tell you. At first, I didn't tell you because you were dating Kio and then I couldn't tell you because I was dating Nessa. I called Nessa right before we went to lunch and came clean about everything. She must've done the live right after I hung up. I was going to tell you everything at lunch, but then Mads called and everything went to Hell."

"Jaden, you know I love you, but I don't know if I love you in that way. You mean the world to me, but I don't know if I want you to be my whole world. And it would be wrong for us to start dating now. It would kill Nessa if she knew that you moved on that easily."

"You're right, but you are the only thing that I have ever really wanted. I love you Evie."

"Just give me a week or so to think this over. I don't really know how I feel and I have a million different thoughts running through my head right now. Just please give me so time."

"Of course, I've waited this long. What's another week?"

"Thank you. Can I have you do something for me though?"

"Anything, what do you need?"

"Will you go on live and explain this please? I don't want people just guessing things. Can you just leave my name out of it for me?"

"Yeah, I'll fix this I promise," He pulled out his phone and went straight on Instagram live. I already knew for a fact that this was going to be all over Tiktok Room in ten minutes. "Hey guys. I know that you have all probably seen Nessa's live. My comments are flooded with questions about the situation, so I figured that I would just come on here and set the record straight. No, I wasn't in love with Nessa. I did only date her because of the song and I had planned to break up with her immediately, but I didn't really have the guts to do it because I caught some feelings. I was so scared that everyone would hate me, and I was right. That's basically all that I need to say, hopefully you guys can forgive me but if you don't then I understand why. See you guys later," He ended the live and everyone immediately started going crazy on Tiktok Room.

Jaden looked like he was ready to punch something, so I walked over to where he was sitting and placed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and we just sat there for a little while.

"Thank you for doing that," I sighed.

"Yeah, I sort of had to," And then we sat in silence again. "I'm sorry Evelyn, I didn't mean for you to get dragged into this."

"It'll all blow over and in the end I will end up forgiving you. It's very rare that I don't forgive people."

"That's one of the things I love about you, no matter how bad I fuck up, you always find some way to forgive me."

"How about you don't fuck up again, that would make my life one hell of a lot easier."

"I'll try," He smiled. I kept my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I slowly could feel myself drifting off to sleep, but I just let it happen since I knew that there was no way that my thoughts would let me sleep tonight.

I want to know your predictions! Comment those and vote please!