Chapter 14

Jaden placed a blindfold over my eyes and I couldn't see a single thing. We got into the car and he started driving us somewhere. "Jaden, can you please tell me where we're going?"

"I can't ruin the surprise, I'm sorry baby," He said and I felt him place his hand on my thigh as he drove to the still unknown location.

"Am I going to like it?"

"You're never gonna want to leave," He laughed.

"How long am I going to have to wear this blindfold?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"We're almost there. Can you just sit tight for a second?"

"I guess so," I laughed. Eventually the car stopped and I blindly unbuckled myself. Jaden came around the car and opened my door for me. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was actually glad that I wasn't going to have to walk into this place blindly.

"Alright," He said as he let me down. "You can take off the blindfold now."

"Finally," I ripped the blindfold off of my face and started to look around. It was just Jaden's same old recording studio. I kept looking and as soon as I looked behind me Machine Gun Kelly was standing right in front of me. "No fucking way! This cannot be real."

I gave him a hug as I looked back at Jaden in disbelief. He was just laughing at me, "Evie, this is Colson and Colson, this is my girlfriend Evelyn. She's sort of a big fan."

"I can tell," He laughed.

"This doesn't feel real, like how the hell did you end up on tour with him!?"

"You're going on tour with him too, remember?" Jaden stated.

"She's coming with us?" He sounded shocked, but I don't know how it could be that shocking to find out that I was tagging along.

"Yeah, it's going to be fun. The funny thing is that I actually already bought tickets for me and Jaden to go to your concert."

"What's your favorite song off Tickets to my Downfall?" He asked me.

"Definitely either Lonely, Split a Pill, or the title track. The whole album is incredible honestly."

"Thanks."

"This is insane, I still can't get used to the fact that I'm going to get to go to all of your concerts."

"I'm so happy you're coming baby," Jaden said as he wrapped me in his arms.

"How could I miss getting every MGK concert for free?"

"You think you're so funny huh?"

"Yeah, I do," I stated as I reached up and kissed his lips.

Colson eventually piped in, "I thought you were dating some black haired chick, what happened to her?"

"She just-" Jaden started, but I interrupted him immediately.

"He only used her for clout for the song the made. Then when she found out, she told the world and somehow he ended up with his friends ex, which would be me."

"Damn, that's kind of shallow," He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yep," Jaden started. "But I would've been dating her a lot sooner it she didn't start dating one of my friends."

"Hey, you could've made a move before that."

"Too bad, I didn't."

"How did it feel watching me kiss Kio everyday, knowing that you wanted me so bad?" I smirked.

"Go get in the car Evie. I'll meet you out there," Jaden was trying to boss me around and it was actually kind of hot.

"Fine, but make it fast. I don't want to just sit in there for the rest of my life."

"Just give me five minutes," He said as he reached down and kissed me again. I walked back outside and found Jaden's car in the parking lot. I opened the door and just sat there for a minute. It felt good to know that my best- I mean, my boyfriend was working with one of the best singers ever.

About five minutes later, Jaden came back outside and got in the car. "You didn't answer my question," I stated.

"What question?"

"How did it fell watching me and Kio kiss every single day?" I grinned.

"You look really hot right now, you know that?" He leaned in and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away from him before he could.

"Answer the question," I smiled.

"Why do you need an answer so bad?" He laughed.

"I'm a curious person Jaden, just tell me how it felt."

"It hurt like hell, is that what you wanted?"

"Exactly," I said as I pulled him into a kiss. That simple kiss turned into a full on make out session in the parking lot. I slid my hand up into his hair and just savored the moment. But sadly, all good things must come to an end. My phone started ringing and I had to answer it.

"Whoever is calling you better have one damn good reason for calling," Jaden stated and I just laughed as I looked down at my phone. It was my older sister, Jemma, who never really called me. She still lived in Michigan with both of my parents.

I answered the phone with a simple, "Hey."

"When were going to tell me that you had a hot, rock star boyfriend?!"

"I figured that you would figure it out eventually," I laughed. "My 'hot, rock star boyfriend' just took me to meet Machine Gun Kelly, we're on our way back home now."

"So he's in the car with you?! Put me on speaker," She commanded.

"Who are we talking to?" Jaden asked me.

"Jemma," I responded.

"Your sister Jemma?"

"Yep. Jemma, you're on speaker, say what you want."

"Hey Jaden! I'm Evie's sister."

"Yeah, I know," He responded.

"Why do you sound pissed off?" Jemma asked.

"You just interrupted my make out session, so yeah I'm a little pissed," He stated and I just laughed.

"Evelyn! You were making out with a hot rock star?!"

Jaden just laughed at her comment and I came up with a response, "Did you miss the part where I'm dating a 'hot rock star'?"

"Well, I didn't know that you guys kissed!"

"I'm not in fourth grade," I laughed. "You're acting like I just had my first kiss or something. I used to make out with Kio all the time," That last sentence was put in there just to get on Jaden's nerves. I found it so hilarious the way he just glared at me.

"Whatever, that's fair I guess. Sorry, E but I have to go. I'll call you another time."

"Talk to you then, bye," I said as I hung up the phone.

"Your sister thinks I'm a hot rock star?" Jaden laughed as we started to pull into my driveway.

"She's not the only one," I responded with a smile.

He put his hand on my face and started playing with my lips. "That's so cute."

"What? That your fans thinking that you're a hot rock star?" I laughed.

"Whatever, you know that you think that too," He stated as he got out of the car.

"So what if I do?" I grinned as walked into the house. I plopped down on the couch and Jaden rested his head on my lap. I turned on a movie and started to play with his hair, "I love you."

"I love you more baby," He smiled as he turned his head up towards me. I just looked straight into his pretty blue eyes and thought about how grateful I was to have him all to myself.

I'm kind of curious on how many people are reading this, so if you could leave a comment or just vote on this chapter that would be great. Thanks guys!