Visions | C.1

"I keep having these visions"-

-

It was like any other day in mystic falls.

Kids going to school, adults working.

Stefan, Damon and Elena were all at a table in the grill. Laughing, joking, and smiling.

But something didn't feel right in the pit of stefans stomach.

He could feel a dark evil coming...something powerful. He couldn't put his finger on what though.

Elena turned and faced Stefan with a worried look on her face.

"Stefan"

Nothing.

"Stefan!"

Stefan snapped out of his gaze and turned to see the worried looks on his brother and girlfriend face.

"Are you ok?"

Stefan just looked at Damon.

"Yea- Yeah sure, I'm fine"

Elena who was still worried kept asking questions.

"I said I'm fine Elena",Stefan said calmly.

He got up and went to the restroom.

As he reached the door he heard a whisper that sounded like it was right by him.

не
(Don't)

He stopped in his tracks and turned around and saw no one there.

Stefan quickly rushed into the restroom and splashed water on his face.

As he looked up he saw a beautiful women in the mirror standing right behind him with a stake in her hand.

Беги стефан
(Run Stefan)

He quickly turned around heavy breathing to see no one there.

Stefan almost jumped out his skin when someone banged on the door.

"Brother, your alright in there?!"

"Yeah! I'm fine!"

Stefan quickly answered back to Damon while shutting off the sink and wiping his face with a paper towel.

As he walked out the restroom he saw the same women sitting at a table on the far side of the room.

But as Elena came up to Stefan she was gone.

"I think you should go home and get some rest"

He looked down at his girlfriend with a smile and nodded.

He kissed her forehead and went to hug his brother goodbye. As he was hugging Damon, he looked behind him to see if she came back...which she didn't.

-

Stefan was now home after he went to the library.

He want to find more about this women that he keeps seeing all day.

He found nothing.

He thought it was time to go on google since there wasn't nothing to find in the books.

останавливаться
(Stop)

That's it...he heard her voice again.

He got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There she was. Right behind him.

She had chains around her neck, dried up blood around her mouth and nose...her eyes were black as night.

He was about to turn around when she said,

останавливаться
(Stop)

Stefan was confused on what was going on and why was he seeing her.

"My name is Ayria-Aphrodite Alantis, me and my three sisters are locked in a house only the men who have the last name of Salvatore can enter...ask your friend Bonnie Bennett for help and before I go, don't speak of this conversation to anyone except Bonnie", Ayria said.

And with that she was gone in a blink of a eye.

Stefan stayed up all night thinking he was going crazy. He was curious to know more about her.

Why she was reaching out to him?