Mourning | C.15

"Our family is torn apart

"Our family is torn apart...again"

...

A single tear escaped from Ayria's eye as she put the last bag in the trunk.

She remembers Klaus saying very vividly.

Take your mourning to public...and love you need to run with the children.

Her sisters couldn't stand to see their older sister leave them..so they went with Elijah.

Klaus stepped out the house with hope in her carseat, placing her in the backseat.

King was already buckled up.

Ayria closed the trunk and looked at Klaus.

"Klaus, I can't do this by myself...I need you", Ayria said as she let her tears flow down her face. Klaus looked away for a second. He couldn't stand to see her cry.

"It could take a few weeks, months, or...years, but I'm going to keep in contact", Klaus said caressing her face as tears started to shine through his eyes.

Ayria shook her head.

"Klaus, don't you understand...Hope might grow up without a father", She said.

Klaus smiled sadly.

"But she's going to grow up with a mother...both her and king", He said pulling Ayria into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you", She mumbled into his chest weakly.

"I know love, I'm going to miss you to", Klaus said.

Ayria pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears. She looked at the time before looking at klaus.

"We have to go...", She said.

Klaus sadly smiled.

"Yea..Go protect them from all this supernatural shit", He said before vamp speeding back into the house.

Ayria went on the driver side of the car and got in. She started the car about to leave before looking in the review mirror to see Klaus looking down at her from his bedroom window.

...

New York

Ayria stopped the car in front of the Avenger tower as Happy walked up to the car helping her out.

"Did you tell him I was coming?", Ayria questioned Happy as she unbuckled a sleeping King from his car seat. She brought his head to her shoulder carrying him as Happy carried Hope in her car seat.