Finding | C.3

"She's a lying whore"-

-

Stefan came home to see Damon behind the bar and Elena passed out on the floor.

"Damon, what did you do?", Stefan asked accusingly.

Damon put his glass down and went around the bar to Stefan.

"Your little girlfriend tried to hit on me", Damon said.

"No, Elena would never do anything to me"

"We'll sorry to break it to you brother but she did"

Damon rolled his eyes.

"You know what brother, why can't you trust me because I could've easily slept with her", Damon said.

Stefan picked Elena up and put her onto the couch.

"Because your Damon Salvatore and you can't
be trusted", Stefan said.

Доверься ему
(Trust him)

"No he can't be trusted", Stefan said out loud.

Damon looked at Stefan freaked out.

"You okay?"

"Yea- I'm fine"

And with that Stefan went back up stairs to his bathroom.

As he looked in the mirror, he saw Ayria again.

"You know your very annoying sometimes",
Stefan said.

я ей не доверяю
(I don't trust her)

"You know I can't understand everything your saying, right?", Stefan said.

Ayria rolled her eyes and disappeared.

"Rude"

Knocking was heard at Stefans bedroom door.

"Who is it!"

"It's Klaus and Bonnie"

Stefan opened the door to find the two behind the door.

"What are you guys doing here?", Stefan asked wondering why in the hell they are in his house.

"We found out more information about her", Bonnie said.

"And that is...", Stefan says waiting for a response.

"Ayria-Aphrodite Alantis, locked both of her parents up after her parents attempted attack to kill her and her sisters, One of the strongest beings on earth...last seen in New Orleans 1930",Klaus said reading off the paper.

"So you think that she's in New Orleans?", Stefan asked.

"Maybe?, I mean we could give it a try", Bonnie said.

"So we're going to New Orleans?", Klaus asked.

"We could but we would have to explain this to Damon and Elena", Stefan said.

"We don't have to explain nothing to Elena but your brother...maybe", Bonnie said rolling her eyes. Everytime they talk, Elena's always involved. It irritated her, honestly.

The three of them rushed downstairs but before entering the room they heard taking.

Klaus put his finger up to his mouth giving them a sign to be quiet.

"Klaus...what are you doing we really have to go now", Stefan said whispering.

"Just shut the bloody hell up", Klaus said whisper-shouting.

"But-", Stefan was cut off by Elena's talking.

"You know what Damon, I thought you was better than this", Elena said.

"What? Better enough to sleep with my brother's girlfriend?", Damon said rolling his eyes.

Stefans heart dropped while Klaus had a disgusting look on his face and Bonnie was just shaking her head.

"He's not going to know anything about it", Elena said in a duh voice.

"Well not if you tell"

The three walked in with different face expressions, Stefans hurt, Klaus disgusted, Bonnie still shaking her head.

"You know what Elena...I thought my own brother was lying to me because of the past we had", Stefan said tears forming in his eyes.

Elena turned and looked at Stefan with wide eyes.

"I-I can explain, he was flirting with me-", Elena said stuttering.

Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Your a bloody liar"

-

"Ok here we are"

"Ok here we are"

The three of them parked by a scary mansion.

The white paint on the outside is starting to change colors and the house itself looks like it could fall apart any minute.

"Bonnie I don't think it's safe to go inside", Stefan said looking around the place from the window.

They got out the car and walked on the steps that creaked every foot step.

"Stop being a scary-cat Stefan", Bonnie said.

Klaus was looking through the windows of the house when all of a sudden the door creaked open the slightest.

The three of them walked in.

"Hello!, anybody home", Klaus called out.

The sound of running feet made all of them turn around.

The front door closed and locked.

"Shit, I knew this was going be something creepy", Stefan said trying to open the door along with Bonnie and Klaus.

A whoosh was heard behind them.

"Well...you guys are in the supernatural world, I thought you guys would be used to it", A voice behind them said.