Visit | C.18

"I can't do this again"

...

Ayria heard a knock at the front door. She picked up Hope and walked towards it. She finally opened the door but shut it when she saw who it was.

"You know that you aren't suppose to be here", She whispered loudly, laying hope in her crib that they brought downstairs.

Klaus sighed.

"Ayria-Aphrodite Atlantis, I've tried with all my might to stay away from you and our children, but I can't", Klaus said. Ayria froze, she didn't know what to say.

"Our children?", She whispered but Klaus heard it. He smiled and nodded his head even though she couldn't see him.

"Yes our children love, I wanna have a family with you...I wanna adopt King as our own, I want you to be Hopes mother", Klaus said as the door swung open. Ayria jumped in his arms.

"I missed you so much, but Klaus you can't be here...your putting everyone in danger", She said as Klaus grabbed her by her waist.

"I had Freya put a spell on me for 48 hours", Klaus said placing her down. Ayria smiled and let him in.

When Klaus stepped in he almost cried. He haven't seen Hope in weeks.

"Hope turns 4 months next week, she started doing tummy time", Ayria said as Klaus stared at his daughter. Hope looked up at him smiling and blowing bubbles.

Klaus shakily placed his hand on Hopes stomach. Hope grabbed his index finger and put it in her mouth. Klaus softly smiled.

"She's so beautiful", He said amazed.

The team walked in the house and stared at them.

"Are we interrupting something", Bruce said as king ran downstairs.

King ran and hid behind Ayria legs when he saw Klaus. Klaus bent down smiling.

"You remember me?, right bud?", He said as king slowly nodded his head.

King slowly got from behind Ayria's legs and hugged Klaus.

"I have so much to tell you", King said pulling Klaus out the front door. Klaus looked back at Ayria who nodded her head.

The two of them ran outside laughing.

Steve smiled and walked up to Ayria.