Information | C.2

"You trust a women over your own brother"-

-

Stefan was now at bonnies house...he would've waited until tomorrow but all he could hear was her voice.

"So your telling me the chosen one and her sisters reached out to you through a mirror", Bonnie said trying to find a spell.

"Look I know it sounds crazy but-"

He was cut off by a whoosh that came into the living room.

A black mist surrounded the two...they could see four beautiful women who was fading in and out every second.

All they heard was...

Они идут
(They're coming)

"She keeps speaking a language I can't understand!", Stefan yelled over the sounds.

"She says they're coming", Bonnie yelled back.

Suddenly everything in the room started flying around...the women now visible standing in front of both of them.

не позволяй им забраться тебе в голову
(Don't let them get into your head)

And with that they were gone.

Bonnie and Stefan stood up and looked around.

"What just happened?", Bonnie said.

"I don't know but whatever it is...we have to find them", Stefan said.

"Yea but they were saying something about don't let them in your head", Bonnie said.

"The question is who are 'they'...", Stefan said.

"And where are we going to find them", Bonnie said.

-

Later on at the library both Stefan and Bonnie were searching everywhere for books about the sisters.

"Oh! Look...here says that ayria was the oldest sister and also the chosen one", Bonnie said as Stefan came over to look.

"The chosen one?", Stefan said confused.

Bonnie started walking over to the computers typing in 'the chosen one'.

She started scrolling down looking at information while Stefan just came up behind her.

"It's says she was born in the 10th century...um...she's like ancient, she's 1060 years old", Bonnie said while looking at the screen.

"That's impossible", Stefan said.

"Oh no...it's very much possible", Klaus said.

Bonnie and Stefan turned around and saw somebody they both didn't want to see.

"What do you want klaus?", Stefan said annoyed already.

Klaus came closer while Stefan hide the computer behind his back.

"What's that?", Klaus said pointing at the computer screen.

"It's none of your business", Bonnie said.

"Look, I'm not here to bother you, I actually need your help...", Klaus said.

"What's happened?", Stefan asked.

"Well you see I've been getting visions of a women and I-", Klaus was saying but didn't get to finish because of Stefan

"Wait how did she look?", Stefan questioned.

"Her eyes were black as night and she had chains around her neck an-and blood everywhere", Klaus said explaining to Stefan.

Bonnie and Stefan both looked at each other with a curious and confused gaze.

"Why are you two looking at each other like that?", Klaus said.

Stefan stepped away from the computer screen.

"So...you see, we know her to...actually she reached out to us for help-", Stefan was saying.

"Wait- You know her?", Klaus said surprised.

"Not exactly...she wants our help, she needs to be saved from a place where only the men of the last name of Salvatore can enter", Stefan said.

"Why can only Salvatores enter", Klaus said confused.

"We really don't know why the Salvatores can enter but since your here now maybe you could help us", Bonnie said searching up more things to find out about the Alantis sisters.

"And why should I help you two", Klaus said.

Stefan rolled his eyes and walked up to klaus.

"If you help me- us we'll leave you and your siblings alone forever", Stefan said.

"Forever?", Klaus replied back.

"Forever"

-

Currently at the Salvatore resident, Elena was eye fucking Damon.

"Look Elena...my brother isn't here and I don't like the way your looking at me, I think you should go home", Damon said looking uncomfortable.

Elena got up and started walking towards Damon seductively.

"Looking at you how, Damon", Elena said innocently.

"No...because the way you were walking just now looks like you broke your back", Damon said backing up.

Damon went behind the bar to pour him a drink.

"Your so funny Damon", Elena said laughing.

"Yea...I thinks its time for you to go now", Damon said grabbing something.

Elena was now a inch away from Damon lips.

"You know since Stefans not here we could maybe...go into the bedroom", Elena said looking straight into Damon's eyes.

"Yea?"

"Yea"

Damon brought his hands up to Elena's neck leaning in and snapping her neck.

Her body dropped to the ground as Damon walked away.

"I knew she was a tramp"