Found | C.4

"I don't need to be found"-

-

They turned around and saw Ayria-Aphrodite sitting down on a couch (Gif above)

They looked shocked except for Stefan, Bonnie and Klaus was amazed by her beauty.

She stood there and dusted herself off.

"What? Don't just stand there"

"Aren't u supposed to be in a cell or something", Stefan said fascinated by her beauty.

"Way to put it", Bonnie whispered.

Ayria disappeared and reappeared within a second in front of Klaus.

Her eyes turned black.

Klaus looked deep into her eyes.

"Mate"

"Wait a damn minute-", Stefan said confused.

"Did you just say 'mate'", Bonnie asked pointing fingers at Ayria.

Ayria turned around.

"Yea I said mate...", Ayria said turning towards Bonnie.

"So is this the part where you guys kiss or...", Stefan said.

"You don't have to worry about us kissing anytime soon", Ayria said turning back around looking Klaus deep in the eyes.

"And why is that, love?", Klaus asked her with a smirk on his face.

"I don't waste my time on foolish men that thinks they rule the world", Ayria said.

Klaus smirk turned into a emotionless expression.

"You want me? Earn me, I'm not one of your toys you can just play with, I am the chosen one", Ayria said looking sternly in klaus eyes.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but what exactly do you mean by chosen one?", Bonnie asked confused. She's never really heard of the chosen one.

"Yea, What are you?", Stefan said.

"Im a witch, werewolf, vampire, Goddess of sexual love and beauty, a sea witch, princess of the land and sea, scarlet witch, a Titan, shapeshifter and plenty more", Ayria said looking around to see amazed faces.

She smiled at their faces.

Her eyes started to turn black.