Solution | C.21

"I'll do anything for you"

...

Ayria paced around the house anxiously as the team came in.

"I'm the chosen one and I'm getting defeated by baby witches", Ayria spoke lowly. The team looked at her appearance and saw that it wasn't good.

"Hey Ayria, where's Laura and the kids", Clint asked her as he slowly lifted his arms.

"They're hiding in the shed"

Ayria turned around as everyone gasped. Her eyes were black as night. The veins in her eyes started to show as her magic swirled the tip of her fingers.

Tony stepped forward and looked at his daughter.

"What happened Ayria?", He questioned her. Natasha layed her hand on her gun.

"It's time for me to bring out Aphrodite, daddy", She said answering his question.

"You know the risk of bringing her out, Ayria, think about your kids", Steve spoke. Her eyes instantly moved to him.

"That's why I'm leaving them here, the only way I know that they're truly going to be safe, is with you guys", Ayria said as Tony shook his head.

"Ayria, we don't know how long this is going to take, what if it takes two years? You'll miss Hope's first everything", Tony said trying to persuade her to rethink her decision.

"If it means that she doesn't have to hide all her life, then so be it", Ayria said going to the front door.

"Where are you going?", Natasha asked her. Ayria turned around and smiled.

"Im saying goodbye to my kids before I bring out Aphrodite", Ayria said as Clint followed her to the shed.

...

Her eyes opened as she took a deep breath. She looked at her hands and saw that the tip of her fingers were now black.

Looking down to her left, she saw that her spell book was next to her.

Suddenly two bags dropped in front of her.

"Welcome back, Aphrodite", Loki greeted in a robot voice. Thor and Steve beside him.

"I assume you know why you were awaken, correct?", Thor said making sure she knew everything. She slowly nodded her head.

"Good, remember our days go by slower than yours. Keep track, everyday to you equals a month to us. Be wise on how you use your time", Steve spoked bending down in front of her.

"And Remember, bring Ayria back home safely", Tony told her, walking out the house.

"Goodbye", Loki said before Aphrodite stopped him.

"Позаботься о детях, они мой и весь мир Айрии", She spoke as Natasha translated.
(Take care of the children, they're mine and Ayria's whole world)

Loki looked at her and smiled gently.

"I'll protect them with my life, now go beat those witches ass", He said as Aphrodite disappeared.

...
New Orleans

Azima and Athena looked at Klaus as he came back.

"How was the trip?", Azima asked him as he looked at her.

"Hope is getting big, King talks more then he ever did", Klaus explained. Athena looked at him, expectantly.

"And Ayria?", She asked as Klaus smiled.

"She's beautiful as ever. Motherhood really does suite her", He finished as Elijah and Finn came running in.

"Niklaus! We have a problem", Elijah spoke coming in.

"What's the problem?", Klaus asked.

"Marcel contacted us stating that there's this type of powerful witch attacking the witches", Finn explained to his younger brother. Freya looked confused as what was said.

"Her own kind?", Freya asked looking to see if she heard that correctly.

"She's pacifically killing all the witches that are after King & Hope", Elijah said as Klaus looked at him weirdly.

"Who is this witch?", Athena questioned suspiciously.

"Her name is Aphrodite", Elijah said looking at Azima shocked face.

"We mustn't get in her way, she will kill us all", Azima shakily said. The Mikaelsons scrunched up their eyebrows.

"And why is that?", Rebekah asked drinking blood out of a wine glass.

"Well if you don't, let's just say your dead...in a simple way", Athena said as Aurora looked down.

"Klaus I think it's best for you to know who it is before you meet them, all of you", Aurora said looking at her sisters for approval. They both nodded and sighed.

"What is there to know? We find and kill this woman", Klaus said scoffing.

"Unless you want to kill your mate I suggest you to zip it" Aurora said snarling. Klaus looked at her confused and shocked.

"Mate? I only have one and she is Ayria Atlantis", Klaus growled. He was about to leave but Aurora vamp sped in front of him.

"Aphrodite is Ayria, she must've awoken her other side", Aurora explained to him as Klaus faced slowly softened.

"No, Ayria's back Iowa raising our kids", Klaus refused to believe it.

Suddenly the lights turned off.

"What the hell is going on?", Elijah yelled out as they all heard foot steps and laughter.

"She's here!", Athena yelled confirming that Aphrodite was present. The lights then turned back on.

They all looked around and saw a woman who looked exactly like Ayria but just with black eyes and veins popping out her eyes.

"Surprised?", Aphrodite chuckled. She got up from the couch she was sitting in to show her outfit. (Up top)

"Ayria...", Klaus whispered. Aphrodite turned her head towards him offended.

"No no, it's Aphrodite not Ayria", She said her Russian accent clear. It was hard to understand her at how thick it was.

Klaus walked forward and tried touching her face before Aphrodite sharply grabbed his wrist and squeezed it.

"It's not nice to touch a woman without her consent", Aphrodite reminded him before dropping his wrist.

Aphrodite turned towards her sisters and smiled.

"Ah! There you are! I need your help with killing the witches, my day is almost over with", Aphrodite explained as they nodded their heads yes, making her smile and giggle.

"She's not that scary", Rebekah lowly said. Aphrodite looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Only if you knew, darling"