Search | C.19

"It's hard to be okay, when your holding back a secret that will hurt everyone

"It's hard to be okay, when your holding back a secret that will hurt everyone...mentally and physically"

...

Recap:

Ayria was chained up as Klaus was fighting the witches.

Suddenly, Ayria's chains were cut off as a powerful witch grabbed her by her arm.

"Stand down, Niklaus!", The witch said.

Klaus slowly turned around, breathing heavily.

"We are ordered to take away the infertility of this women because if we don't, in the future we will have to face something beyond mankind", The witch said fearfully. Ayria eyes started to glow. Before anything else could happen, her younger sister Azima walked in.

Azima body dropped to the floor as the witches pulled her to a wall. Ayria screams soon filled the room.

"Let her go! Or I swear the I will cut off all of your ears and make you eat it", Ayria yelled, running towards her sister.

"До свидания, Айрия"
(Goodbye, Ayria)

...

The next morning

Klaus woke up to Ayria's side of the bed cold. He groaned getting up, Hope was in her bassinet still asleep.

King was downstairs playing with Clint's kids, Cooper and Lila.

Klaus went by the bedroom window looking out of it and saw a body on the ground. He scrunched his eyes up, the body was Ayria.

Klaus quickly headed downstairs, to where the team was at. Steve looked at him, worried.

"Something is wrong with Ayria", He said before rushing out the door. The team soon followed after.

Klaus bare feet hit the ground as he used to vamp speed. He ran through the woods and saw her fragile body on the ground.

"AYRIA"

Klaus screamed as he ran towards her, when he got to her, he felled to the ground, shaking her body awake.

The team ran towards them. Tony got there first and pushed Klaus away.

"What the hell happened to my daughter?", He said looking Klaus dead in the eye, Natasha came towards them, stopping Tony from doing anything stupid.