Independent | C.5

"We don't talk about those cruel people"-

-

Gasp could be heard around the room.

Four heads popped up as the three'o started to walk towards them.

Azima was the first to get out of her coffin.

"I see the house still looks the same...ugly and dusty", Azima said having a Russian slight British accent like Ayria.

Athena rolled her eyes getting out of her coffin.

"You never liked our home, sister", Athena said her Russian accent clear in her voice.

"Oh, I liked our home but just not the people in it", Azima replied back.

Aurora looked hurt.

"Good to know you don't like me, sister", Aurora said in a hurt tone.

"Our parents not you, idiot", Azima said.

Ayria rolled her eyes.

"Okay enough with the name calling, Stefan maybe help aurora out the coffin and stop starring at her like a lost puppy", Ayria said snapping Stefan out his gaze and making Aurora look towards Stefan and blush.

Stefan rushed over to her starting to help her out.

"H-Hi my names Stefan", He said shyly.

Aurora smiled at him.

"Ugh, Sick puppy love", Azima said.

Stefan turned around after helping aurora out.

"Wha- No you have it all wrong", Stefan was saying but got cut off by Athena.

"Yea, don't care what you have to say...when are we leaving and who are these people", Athena said pointing towards Klaus and Bonnie.

"Manners Athena, Sorry for my rude sister she just haven't been around people in a while" Aurora said smiling at them, warmly.

"More like a Century", Ayria said walking towards Klaus.

"This here is Klaus Mikaelson who thinks he's the first Hybrid", Ayria said chuckling to herself.

The sisters busted out laughing even sweet and innocent, Aurora.

Klaus looked at them confused along with Stefan and Bonnie.

"What's funny, love", Klaus said.

"Sweet and Innocent Aurora here is the first Hybrid", Athena said as she stopped laughing.

"I'm the first Hybrid...", Klaus said looking at Aurora.

"I don't get it, if she's the first Hybrid then why was she born after Klaus", Bonnie said confused.

"Klaus hybrid side was held off far to long until it created another hybrid, unlike your mother...ours let aurora experience hers", Athena explained.

"Also...we were born like this", Azima said.

"Who are your parents", Stefan asked.

The Four sisters looked at each other. All play ness and happiness was gone from their faces. Ayria could feel the scars on her back start to burn and visions from years in a cage start to come back . Athena looked at Ayria with sad eyes knowing her Big sister was the one who took the beatings and punches for them so they wouldn't have to feel the pain. A tear slipped down Aurora's face. Ayria looked towards Stefan.

Clearing her throat.

"We don't talk of those cruel people...but all I have to say is that they weren't the best parents but they certainly weren't the worst", Ayria said.

Ayria walked towards Aurora.

"The most innocent and sweetest person like you doesn't need to shred a single tear, sister", Ayria said wiping away the tear and kissing her cheek.

Stefan looked at the two interact and longed for him and Damon to be that close.

Klaus stared at Ayria like she was the only person in the world, he loved how she treated her sister with love and kindness even after a century apart. Klaus vowed to himself that he will always protect Ayria even if she doesn't want a relationship yet.

Bonnie stared at Ayria with a smile on her face. She loved how Ayria comforted her sisters.
She loved how Ayria carried herself.
Honestly Bonnie wished she had someone like Ayria in her life other than Damon.

Turning around Ayria sniffled.

"Guess who came by today", Ayria said changing the subject.

"Who sister", Asked Azima.

"Nick Fury", Ayria said.

Aurora eyes lit up.

"Wait! REALLY", Aurora said jumping up and down like a child.

Azima eyes went wide as Athena's.

"I haven't seen him since the last time I transported my spirit to see him", Athena said.

"And when was that", Ayria said raising her eyebrows.

"Last night, he was talking to Tony about us joining once we get our bodies back", Athena said hope gazing her eyes.

Ayria sighed knowing how much her sisters wanted to join the avengers, hell she wanted to join more than anything herself but she just couldn't take the risk of her parents finding her and her sisters.

"I'll think about it", Ayria said as she heard disappointed sighs around the room, she heard one extra, she turned and saw Stefan with his mouth wide open.

Stefan looked at the looks he was getting.

"What? I felt left out", he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You always say that every since we met Nick spiritly", Athena said moving on from what just happened.

"Ok I'm ready to leave"

"And how are we going to to leave"

"Let's just follow the rainbow"

"NO AURORA"

"Hey! Stop yelling at her"

"Oh shut it love sick puppy"

"Shush you little shit"

"LANGUAGE!"