Problem | C.20

"Just for your love, yea"

...

New Orleans

Azima and Elijah held each other hands as they walked along the streets of New Orleans. They would stop every now and then to look inside the shops or when the comedians would make jokes.

Every-time a joke was said Azima's face would lit up. Her smile was contagious. Elijah would stare at her in disbelief. That someone this beautiful loved him.

As they were talking, they ran into Caroline. Azima smiled innocently at her friend. Elijah, on the other hand, looked at her suspiciously.

"Caroline! How are you, darling?", Azima said hugging her glowing friend, happily.

Caroline smiled at her happiness.

"Im fine, Azima, Im just doing some shopping", The blonde said squeaky.

"Alone? It's quite weird that you don't have Ms. Gilbert with you", Elijah said eyeing her suspiciously.

The blonde chuckled, she was acting quite nervous.

"Me and Elena aren't exactly on speaking terms right now" Caroline confirmed as Azima nodded her head.

Elijah simply nodded, though he didn't trust her because of her nervousness.

"Well, it was nice seeing you, but we have to get going", The noble Mikaelson said as he grabbed Azima by the waist, walking away. Leaving Caroline standing by herself.

During the whole conversation, Elijah saw how Caroline looked at Azima and he didn't like it one bit.

...

Safe House

Ayria was playing with Hope and King outside. She was ignoring everyone today. She just wanted sometime alone with her kids.

Klaus watched them from the window as Clint patted his back.

"When Laura gets mad at me, she won't talk to me for a week", He said. Klaus looked at him with wide eyes as Steve shook his head.

"I don't think that's helping, Clint"

Ayria got up and chased king with hope in her arms. King's giggles were heard from a mile away.

"Stop mommy!", King screamed while he laughed out.

Klaus softly smiled hearing his son giggle.

"Im gonna get ya!", Ayria said to King. Hope made noises and clapped. Ayria looked at her and smiled.

A few minutes later, Ayria came into the house with the kids. She took them upstairs to bathe them. As she opened the room door, Klaus sat on the bed, sketching.

Ayria ignored him and layed Hope on the bed. King ran in and hugged his father.

"Daddy! Guess what I did today?", King rambled. Klaus looked up from his drawing and looked at him in surprise.

"Daddy?", Klaus questioned still in shock. King shoulders drop a few inches as his nervousness started to rise.

"If you don't want me to call you that-", King started speaking but was interrupted.

"No it's fine King, along as I can call you son", Klaus said as he picked the little boy up and sat him on his lap. King eagerly nodded his head and continued telling his father what he did today.

Ayria smiled gently as she listened in on the conversation the two of them were having. Hope lightly sneezed, both Ayria and Klaus looked at her.

"I think she has a cold, love", Klaus stated once King was finished explaining his day. Ayria glanced at him and sighed.

"She's been sneezing all day, at first I thought it was just a little cold but now...I'm not so sure", She said picking up hope and walking to the bathroom. Klaus placed long on the bed and followed Ayria

"Look Ayria I'm sorry, all I want for our children is to grow up with both of their parents", Klaus apologized putting his arms around her waist.

Ayria looked at him and smiled, "It's okay, I'm sorry to...it's just I don't want to be in danger no more".

Klaus sighed and let her go. "I know, love, I'm so sorry that I'm putting you through this".

Ayria looked at him strangely before grabbing his hand as she switched Hope to the other arm.

"Klaus, we're mates..whatever you go through I go with you, I'm not leaving your side", Ayria reassured him. He smiled and took Hope out of Ayria arms.

Ayria looked at him and smiled, she patted his back and left the room so that the father and daughter could have some time alone.

...

Downstairs

Tony was in the living room with King dancing. They were on the couches doing weird little dances as Nat laughed and recorded them.

Ayria was drinking wine as she talked to Steve.

Clint was rubbing Laura's belly as she sat on the chair, laughing with her kids.

Klaus came downstairs with his suitcases. Ayria looked up at him with a smile, but that instantly faded when she saw his luggage.

"What is this, Klaus", Ayria asked catching the attention of everyone in the room. Tony arched his eyebrows at him, waiting for his answer.

"Ayria love...the spell is wearing off, If I don't get back to New Orleans by tomorrow morning they'll find you", Klaus explained. King looked at him with a sad look.

"But that means we're not going to see you anymore papa", King said walking to his father holding his leg. Tears started to show in his eyes. Klaus look down at him and squared to his level.

"Your going to see me again, I promise"

"Pinky promise?", King said holding out his pinky finger waiting. Klaus chuckled and took his pinky. "I pinky promise,son".

Ayria walked over to the both of them with a small smile.

"Did you say goodbye to Hope?", Ayria asked as her voice got squeaky. Klaus nodded and opened his arms for her to jump in, which she did.

"I don't know how I'm going to do this without you, Klaus", Ayria cried as Klaus hugged her tighter.

"Call me Nik, love, your going to be okay..you have the kids and the team, everything is going to be okay", Klaus said rubbing her back in circles.

"But I need you, Nik", She said stubbornly. Klaus sighed and put her down. "Whatever happens, I need you to be strong for the kids, can you do that for me, love?", He asked her.

Ayria nodded as King came over and hugged her. "It's okay mommy". Everyone in the room awed at his adorableness.

Klaus started heading for the door.

"Goodbye, my love"