Problem | C.17

"I'm tired of this bull shit! I can never get a break!"

...

Recap:

He looked at her sadly, He knew it's been hard on her for the last couple of weeks. Everything with her Biological father and having to keep hidden so the kids don't die. It's been a lot on the both of them. They haven't had time to truly talk about what they were or is to become.

Klaus wants to make it up to her and the kids when they get back.

The team came walking into the lab.

Ayria looked at the computer before sighing.

"I have to go, Klaus...I'll talk to you later", Ayria said saying her goodbye's as he said them back.

"We have a problem"

...

Everyone looked at Steve as he crossed his arms.

"Ultron and the twins are moving fast...to fast for my liking, so that means we're going to have to move hiding spots", Steve said rubbing his temples.

Natasha looked at him, frustrated.

"I don't think you realize cap, that we now have  a toddler and new born child on board with us...we can't risk their safety", She said as Tony agreed.

"That means we would have to go somewhere safe...like a safe house", Thor said laying his hammer on the ground.

"Yea but that also would means that one of us needs to have a house that no one knows about", Steve added sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Not even the government?", Clint said looking around nervously.

"Not even the government", Steve confirmed.

Ayria looked at Clint with a knowing look. He looked back at her, then looked to Nat who also gave him the same look. He sighed and put his head in his hands.

"I know somewhere safe", Clint said as Tony looked at him unsure.

"Where?"

...

Right now they were getting off of the helicopter.

Ayria packed her and the kids bags in the back of the flying vehicle. Getting off the plane, Ayria looked around and sighed. Quietness