Forbidden Magic | C.8

"I'm weak

"I'm weak...I've been trapped in the spiritual world for over a hundred years and somebody is ready to kill me already"

-

"Forbidden magic"

Freya eyes widen.

"If we don't help Ayria as soon as possible she might be die", She said turning to klaus.

Klaus looked Hayley dead in the eyes and said.

"I'll deal with you later"

Ayria moved back from klaus arms.

"No"

All heads were turned to her.

"Are you crazy women....she used forbidden magic on you and your saying 'no'", Kol said.

"Maybe this is all a big misunderstanding", Ayria said.

"Love...", Klaus said feeling anger in his veins start to boil.

"Don't love me...She's a mother, I saw how sorry she looked when she pushed me and Hope into the wall", Ayria said.

"She could have killed Hope", Klaus yelled.

"There's a story behind every story", Ayria said sternly.

Everyone went quite.

"You have to think what made the villain the villain...and if the hero is really a hero", Ayria said walking foward.

"In every story the hero is the one to appear broken...but what if the villain was the one who was really broken", Ayria said grabbing Rebekah's hand feeling weaker.

"I'm still not going to let her around Hope", Klaus said seriously.

"And you don't have to...just give her a second chance", Ayria said.

Before Klaus could say another word Kol started talking.

"Ok enough with this lovie dovie stuff, She looks very weak and I'm starting to get concerned", Kol said walking over to Ayria.

"No..I'm fine", Ayria said.

Then veins from under Ayria's eyes started to show as her knees gave out.

"WE NEED TO HELP HER! NOW!", Freya said.

Klaus picked her up and sped to his room, putting her in his bed.

The rest of the Mikaelsons came in.

"I probably should call her sisters about this", Klaus said running his hands through his hair,