(Genshin impact) younger Sibling

A short story and headcanon if some character had Younger siblings. The stories will be a little different from each other, just to keep things interesting. And the siblings are almost of child age. (Platonic love)

Characters: Kaeya, Diluc, Lumine & Aether.

Diluc

Y/n would always look up to Diluc, cause their father praised him so much. Crepus loved all his children, but his pride was clearly Diluc.

So they wanted to be like Diluc too, so father would find pride in them as well. To become a Knight and stand proud and tall by their big brother's side. Many times Y/n would ask to "Train" with Diluc, who smiled and gave them pointers, but let his little sibling win their stick fights. As a good big brother should.

Their admiration only grew the day they saw their big brother be blessed with a vision of fire.

A loving family of 4 and a big home Y/n had everything, Only for all of it to be ripped away from them suddenly. The family fell apart and left, leaving Y/n alone in the winery. To be watched over by the staff.

_______

It was a rainy day in Mondstadt, Y/n was at home in their room drawing childish drawings of anything. When they looked up from their drawings to see Diluc returning home in the rain. Excited to show big brother their drawing, they quickly grabbed their paper and ran down the stairs.

"Big Brother!" Y/n called happily.

But Diluc ignored them as he quickly walked past. Y/n was thrown off by his action but tried again to catch Diluc's attention. Yet Diluc only got more and more annoyed as anger and betrayal clouded his mind and heart.

He lashed out at them in anger, y/n's as began to water and anger overcame them too.

"You can't talk to me like that. Father will be angry when I tell him!" Y/n shouted.

Diluc simply scoffed and stormed off into his office; which was once his father's office. Y/n waited and waited for a father that would never return, yet they were still too young to understand death. Yet they were smart enough to know because of their father's disappearance things started falling apart. With Diluc's shift in attitude, and sudden strain between him and Kaeya.  But what truly crushed Y/n was when Diluc simply left them alone in that winery, only to be looked after by the maids. 

Not even a word, a goodbye, or even an explanation as to why he left so suddenly. Being an only child suddenly was difficult, no longer having anyone to play with or getting attention like they used to. Y/n tried many times to go to Mondstadt and play with the kids there, but under Diluc's order that they stay at the winery. Unless they are accompanied by someone.

This kicked off their rebellious teenage faze. With sneaking out of the winery to train to become a knight. Since Kaeya was too busy to teach them the art of the sword, and Diluc still missing. Y/n decided to special and learn the art of archery and with many hunting trips with the Springdale hunters, they became a master of the bow and even gained a vision of Anemo along the way.

Then one-day Diluc finally returned. Y/n didn't know how to feel about it, Diluc's personality had remained closed off and cold, and he still didn't lift the chaperone rule. It was like Diluc still saw Y/n as the innocent defenseless child, like how he left them.