(TwsT)💠 Azul x Mermaid!Reader

Part.2

It's been a few months after meeting the boy Yuu, who quickly became the dorm leader of Ramshackle. And for seem reason, he and Grimm would always find themselves facing some sort of trouble. The first day he and Grim became students they got caught up in a whole mess with the Heartsubyul Dorm. He even had to face an overblot boss. Then not too long after that he got caught up with the Savanaclaw Drom course head Master Crowley could or wouldn't solve the cause himself. And again Yuu and Grimm faced another overblot. So I can't help but wonder what trouble Yuu and Grimm would end up in.

Finals were just around the corner and I have been studying my tail off, yet I notice a lot of students have been going into the Octavinelle dorm mirror. According to a classmate of mine, people were going there to get amazing notes for the upcoming tests, at price thou. I could smell trouble so I avoided that Dorm, plus I hear many scary drummers about the dorm head and his Vice help. They trick people to make contracts that will most likely end in their favor, and the unlucky victim is forced to comply with whatever price they promised. So I try to stay away as far from that stuff as possible, yet that sounded so familiar for some reason.

But I'm not going to change anything by looking for trouble, Yet Yuu and Grimm are just a magnet for trouble. After the finals scores were posted a weird anemone appeared on Grimm's head.

"Yuu, what is happening to Grimm?!" I asked in shock as I watched Grimm being pulled away by his anemone.

"I don't know, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Let's go, Jack," Yuu and Jack quickly ran after their friends.

"STAY SAFE!" I called out to them.

-------

I can't believe that I made a deal with Azul, now Ramshackle dorm and my freedom is on the line. And the fact Jade and Floyd are following us all the way back isn't making me feel any better. And to top it all off they kicked us out of the dorm, and I only had so much time to gather everything, Y/n's going to be so mad when she gets back.

"Yuu, Grimm what are you doing with all our luggage?" Y/n asked as she came up to us with all her homework.

"We made a deal to free all the students. We need to get a specific photo if we want to free them and also not lose the dorm," Grimm said.

"WHAT!" Y/n gasped.

"We were just kicked out, we are not allowed to go back in,sooo," I said as I played with my thumbs.

"So I can't get my clothes?" Y/n asked.

"No, I got what I could before they kicked us out. But don't worry we will win back the Dorm I promise," I promised her.

--

We managed to get Leona to let us stay in the Savanaclaw Dorm for the next three days. But the first attempt was thwarted by the twins who got in our way to get the photo. So that night Y/n came up to me.

"Yuu, what photo did they ask you to get?" Y/n asked.

"A photo near the back of the Atlantis Museum," I explained.

"The Atlantis museum, near the back? What do they want with my elementary class photo?" Y/n asked with a confused look.

Wait Her class photo, what does Azul want from a class photo.