(BNA)☁Shirou Ogami x Wolf!Reader

Requested by Angel_P_Lycan

"Michiru Look OUT!" Shirou shouted

An angry beast-men Rino charged at Michiru with full force. It happened so fast she didn't have time to react as the Rino got closer and closer when suddenly she felt a hand push her aside. Michiru turned just in time to see Y/n a fellow wolf Beast-men take the blow.

"What's this?! A Lowly Omega female thinks she can take me on, HAHA. I'll make you regret facing me!" The criminal laughed as he slammed her into a wall.

"AAHH!" Y/n screamed in pain, as she quickly got to her feet to dodge the second attack.

"GRRR! Stay still!" The Rino growled.

But Y/n continued to dodge, despite the horrible pain in her right leg. The rhino charged as she dodged and gave a good swipe to the face of the beast-man. The Rino cried out in pain as he quickly grabbed Y/n's leg and tossed her across the ground. Shirou growled at the criminal as he transformed into his wolf form and easily took down the criminal and broke the rhino's horn.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Shirou asked with a worried look on his face.

He picked up his mate and quickly rushed Y/n to the nearest hospital with great haste. Thankfully Y/n got out of things okay with just a broken leg, but she wouldn't be going on any missions anytime soon.

--------------

"Y/n I'm so sorry I got you hurt," Michiru apologized.

"It's alright Michiru, As long as I don't hurt myself self I'll be good in about 3 months," Y/n smiled as the young teen.

Y/n sadly would be bedridden for the next 3 months till her leg properly heal, but luckily her alpha mate Shirou would be looking after her during that time.

"But know you can't go to the 11th anniversary of Anima city," Michiru whined.

"That's fine, cause I have something plan for us," Shirou said with a smile.

"Really!?" Mirchi asked in excitement.

"I meant me and Y/n," Shirou clarified.

"Oh," Michiro deflated.

"Oh, what do you have planned?" Y/n asked

"You'll just have to wait and see," Shirou smiled as he kissed his lover's forehead.

"Now you go run along, have fun, and don't get into trouble," he added as he gave Michiru some spending cash.

--------------

Later that night Shirou helped Y/n up to the second floor of his office. There was a simple table with two sets, set up right next to the large window that overlooked the city. The table had a red scented candle in the middle, that smelled like roses and lavender. Shirou went off somewhere saying he needed to finish something.

Y/n stared at the festival below as the mayor gave her speech and hopes for the future. She smiled as the fireworks lit up the night sky, shining down on the beast-men below. Her attention was pulled away when she noticed a plate being placed in front of her.

 Her attention was pulled away when she noticed a plate being placed in front of her

"Did you make this?" Y/n asked with a pleasant surprise.

"It took many trials and errors, but I finally perfected it," Shirou smiled as he poured her a glass of wine.

"It looks delicious. Cheers to another mostly peaceful year for Anima city," Y/n smiled as she held up her wine glass.

"And for the hope for more peaceful years to come," Shirou smiled as they toasted.

---------

The night went on without a hitch as they two ate, talked, and danced the night away. As they danced leisurely to the slow ballroom music, Shirou stared into Y/n's lovely E/c eyes as his claws brushed through her soft h/c colored fur. 

"What is it Shirou?" Y/n asked as she rested her cheek in his palms.

" Living and waiting for thousands of years... Y/n, you made it all worth it," Shirou sighed as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Shirou pulled her close as his kiss slowly traveled down from her lips to her neck. Y/n hugged Shirou close to her as she felt the soft kisses on the upper part of her neck. They soon found their way to the couch as her back laid on the soft surface, as Shirou stared down at his lovely Omega.

"A-alpha," Y/n gasped slightly.

That sent a shiver up Shirou's spin as his fur stand on edge, as his heart started to pound in his chest.

"Omega," Shirou whispered huskily into her ear.

"Oh Mr. Ogami I was wond-," Melissa froze at the scene in front of her.

Shirou and Y/n quickly separated and sat down on the couch as they stared in shock at their neighbor.

"Sorry to intrude. I'll come back later... And Shirou, remember no strenuous activities for miss Y/n okay," Melissa teased as she left the to lovers.

Shirou and Y/n blushed as they sat in silence.

"We thank you for dinner Shirou," Y/n smiled.

"Just wish it didn't end as it did, but work calls I guess. It shouldn't take too long," Shirou said softly. 

"Well I'll be waiting, and you know where to find me," Y/n said with a seductive tone as she made her way to the bedroom.

Shirou smiled with a knowing look as he watched Y/n take her time to close the door to their bed room. She slowly closed the door as she was looking back at him with a cutesy smile. 
.