(twisted wonderland)Ace x Mermaid/witch!Reader x Deuce

Requested by midnight1712

"Y/n!" Ace and Deuce called out.

"SHH!!" The mermaid Lybaryian shushed. 

Behind the desk, was a mermaid witch floating about in a personal bubble of levitating water. The strange Lybaryian didn't really look up from their book as Ace and Deuce slowly approached.

"Y/n we need your help," Deuce bagged their Lybaryian friend.

"Can't, I'm busy right now," Y/n said as they flipped to the next page of her book.

"With what?!" Ace asked accusingly.

"Reading," Y/n answered simply.

"Is that an erotic novel?" Deuce asked as he eyed the 18+ on the cover.

"And If it is?" Y/n asked still not looking up from their book.

"Is...it good?" Ace asked in a whisper.

"ACE!" Deuce scolded. " Y/n we lost Grim and we need your help." 

"Ughh, again? Why can't you keep him under control?" Y/n groaned as they put the book away in a safe place. "What happened?"

"We were in potions class, and when we got into an argument and potions splashed everywhere. and know Grim is wreaking magical havoc on the school," Deuce explained.

"And if we want to lessen our punishment we have to stop Grim and catch him," Ace added.

"That sounds like your problem," Y/n said with an unimpressed look.

"Why do you never want to help us?" Ace asked with a scoff.

"Cause you always get me in trouble, and I don't want to lose this part-time job I have," Y/n said.

"You and I both know that Crowley loves dedicating jobs to other people. I don't think he wants to put in the effort to find another Lybaryian," Ace argued.

"Ughhh! Fine, let's find that cat," Y/n ground as they floated towards the door.

"And he may have burnt one of your books," Deuce said slowly.

"That cat is dead," Y/n glared as the room darkened, and flights flashed.

________________

"AAHHH!" Grim screamed, as the looming mermaid above him.

"Grim, you burnt my books and I'm going to make you pay," Y/n glared down at the monster.

"NYA! What are you going to do to me?!" Grim asked in fear.

"I'm going to sell back all your canned Tuna," Y/n said darkly.

"NOO!" Grim cried.

"Wow, harsh," Deuce shivered.

"Really, remember how angry they were when we had late books," Ace said as he shivered.

______________

(Sorry couldn't think of anything, so I made funny scenes. At least I hope they're funny.)

Sorry if it was bad. hope they're at least funny and I hope you like the art.