(Blue Exorcist)☁ Alpha!Rin x Omega!Demon!Reader

Requested by Angel_P_Lycan

Being a fox demon in an Exorcist is hard, but also being an Omega on top of that is Difficult. The human rules say that it is forbidden for Omegas to be an exorcist, for they would be the first to die on the job. So for their safety Omega's are not allowed to be Exorcist.

Know you may be wondering why a demon is in an exorcist school at all. Mephisto... I would have been killed along with my parents who housed me and Raised me since I was young. Than Mephisto intervened and made me on offer if I join the ex wires and become an exorcist my parents can live charge-free, but I could no longer associate with them. If I didn't except the offer than death was the only thing that awaits. So my choice was pretty obvious and I joined the school, keeping all my secrets to myself.

I never would have guessed I would find myself falling in love with the oldest Okumura bother Rin. He was a strong and strange Alpha, but every time I remember that fact it made me more selfconscious that was always in a room full of Alphas and betas. Thanks to Mephisto's sent block collar, none of my peers was none the wiser.

"Hey Y/n," called a familiar voice.

She looked up to see it was none other than Rin Okumura. Y/n quickly played it cool as she sat up straight.

"Hello Rin," Y/n smiled.

"We're about to head out for the dorm. Need help with your stuff?" Rin asked awkwardly.

"No I should be fine," Y/n asked with a sheepish smile.

"Uh, sure," Rin said, as he quickly.

The rest of the class watched from the door.

"man can those two be anymore obvious," Bon sighed in annoyance.

"Well, it's easier for an outside party to see," Shima laughed.

"Come on you two we have to start heading towards the dorm for the boot camp," Shiemi said too the two.

They two broke eye contact as they quickly scrambled to catch up to the group. Rin's heart pounded in his chest as he could feel Y/n's hand brush against his.

"So umm.. Y/n what meister class is you gonna be?" Rin asked the lovely girl beside him.

"Me? I think I'll be a Dragoon,'' Y/n said as she looked down at her paper.

"Firearms huh?" Rin asked.

"I'd like a ranged weapon, I don't want to get up and close with a demon who wishes to kill me," Y/n said with a shy smile.

"Yeah that makes sense, I'm going to be a knight," Rin said with a confident smile.

"Yeah, that seems to fit you. A brave Alpha ready to head into battle with a sword by your side," Y/n smiled.

Rin's cheeks turned a light red as they continued to walk side by side.

-------------

The practice test Mr.Okumura made us do was tough. The moment I was excused I quickly left for the baths, I really needed some relaxation after that.