(Demon slayer)☁💖Omega!Giyū Tomioka x Alpha!reader

Requested by Angel_P_Lycan

"That's good. Rest up for the next day of training, It's going to be ruff," Urokodaki said nonchalantly.

"You were amazing today Giyū," Y/n smiled calmly as she gently held his hand.

"Thank you,"  Giyū thanked as he sat to catch his breath.

 Giyū an Omegan-R training under a powerful teacher to become a demon slayer. Is not a common sight, so many kept a close eye on this student, too see how far he will go. When they found out that Giyū was a fierce Omegan-R they assumed that he wouldn't be interested in having an Alpha or any mate for that matter.

But they would be wrong, his mate Y/n is a very odd herself. For an Alpha, she was very quiet and for the most part passive. Most alphas are assertive and sometimes aggressive, yet she was calm and strangely docile. But yet this was Giyū's Alpha, most would believe he was the Alpha of the relationship.

"Giyū, you seemed to be in pain in today's training, are you okay?" Y/n asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm Fine," Giyū was all he said, trying to act unfazed.

Y/n sniffed near his neck and immediately knew what was wrong.

"You going to start your heat soon, aren't you?" Y/n asked sadly.

"It's Fine, It won't stop me," Giyū said sternly.

"Alright," Y/n said, not truly believing his words.

------------------

"Y/n, I need you to do something for me, "Urokodaki said simply.

"of course sensei, what task do you have for me?" Y/n asked as she stepped outside with Urokodaki.

Giyū sat up and tried to listened through the paper door, only catching the last part of the conversation.

"It will probably be a 5 days travel, but I know you have what it takes,"  Urokodaki said.

"Of course sensei, I'll go first thing in the morning," Y/n agreed.

Giyū's inner omega whimpered at the thought that his alpha will be gone that long, yet his face didn't show it. He quickly felt the door and returned to his Futon, just as Y/n and Urokodaki slide back inside.

"get to sleep right away Y/n, you too Giyū. Both of you have rough days coming," Urokodaki said sternly.

"Right Sensei," They both said as they layed down and closed their eyes for the night.

--------

As Y/n and Urokodaki slept, Giyū could help but stare at Y/n's lovely relaxed face. Slowly shuffled over to her and slowly slipped into her futon beside her, and taking in her pine forest scent.

'Alpha, Where are you going?' His inner Omega asked.

--------

(4 days Later)

The three days of training was rough for Giyū, as his heat hit him hard. Every muscle in his body ached, as he found it harder to keep up with sensei's teaching. So with a sigh Urokodaki let Giyū rest till his heat was over. As he layed in his sheets he hugged Y/n's pillow breathing in her scent to relieve some of the pain. He whimpered quietly hoping that the pain would soon go away.

-----

It was another aching day for Giyū as he simply laid helplessly on the floor, when suddenly the door opened and a familiar scent flooded the tiny room. Giyū pushed himself up to see his mate, bruised and covered in bandages. He quickly got up, despite his aching muscles and ran over to her.

"Giyū, you have to rest," Y/n gasped as Giyū stumbled his way over to her.

"What happened to you?!" Giyū asked with great concern in his voice.

Giyū's knees soon gave out as he felt to the floor, but Y/n managed to catch him and help him over to his bed.

"You need to rest," Y/n said again.

"I don't need help unlike you," Giyū said as he strocked her cheek.

"What will help me, is that I get to help my Omega during his heat," Y/n smiled.

Giyū's cheeks burned a bright red as he turned away from her from emerassment. Y/n chuckled as she slowly hugged him from behinds. As she did she could feel Giyū slowly relax in her arms.

"I'm happy you came back to me," Giyū whispered quietly.

"I'm happy to be with you too," Y/n whispered into his ear, as they laid down on the futon.