(Twisted Wonderland) Riddle x Mouse!Reader

Mouse reader, the mouse reader is that big in normal form. You are a tiny person.

It was odd going to a school completely designed for larger students, and it took a lot of convincing to get the crow man to let me attend the school

The entrance ceremony was a little awkward cause the headmaster had to lift me to the mirror to be properly signed to a dorm. And wouldn't you know it, I was assigned to the Heartslabyul Dorm. I happily hopped down and climbed up to my seat, next to a redheaded boy. 

He looked so serious, yet he was shaking in his boots, so I thought I would lighten the mood.

--------

I made it and into Heartslabyul dorm no less.

"Hello there," Squeaked a voice. 

I looked around looking for the source, but only saw Trey and a space next to me.

"Down here," It squeaked again.

I looked down at the chair beside me to see a tiny Person with Mouse Ears and tail. They looked no bigger than a teacup, why is such a tiny student doing here.

"I'm Y/n Angera, What's your name?" Y/n squeaked with a cute smile.

I could feel my heart start to quicken and pound in my chest as I stared at this tiny person, But why, why do I feel this way.

"Are you okay, your cheeks are red," Y/n said in a curious.

"I-It's nothing, M-My name is Riddle Roseheart," I said as I tried to recompose myself.

"It's nice to meet You Riddle," Y/n said as they held out their tiny hand.

"Likewise, So where do you come from?" I asked as I gently shook his hand.

------------

"I come from Whisker Town," Y/n said squeaked proudly.

Riddle blushed at the tiny person's cuteness, as his heart fluttered in his chest. Riddle tried to compose himself as he looked away from Y/n while muttering something just loud enough for Y/n to hear.

"If you e-ever need help with something just ask, Okay," Riddle mumbled.

Y/n's eyes widened at the sudden offer, but They smiled none the less.