(Mha) Naga! BakuDekuShoto X (fem)Mermaid!Reader Pt.2

Pt.2

(for anyone new, Part 1 can be found in my MHA one-shot book)

"I-Izuku was all that noise about?" Y/n asked as Izuku held her close in his coils.

"Umm, just a small argument," Izuku stuttered, his tail tightening ever so slightly.

"umm soo, Why did you send Shoto and Bakugou away?" Y/n asked.

"They have to go on patrol, to protect our territory," Izuku explained.

"Wow, so your territory must be huge," Y/n awed. " I would like to see it. Could you show me?"

"Umm, I don't know. I wouldn't want you to get hurt," Izuku said slowly, but as he looked Into Y/n's pleading eyes. Izuku could not say no to those eyes.

---------------------

So with a sigh, Izuku slowly held her in his arms and hesitantly exited the cave. Izuku showed her all the note-worthy and historical sites and parts of their territory.

"And this is where All Might the Monster king defeated the Demon Tyrant All for One," Izuku explained but noticed that Y/n was not really listening.

Instead, she was looking out at the great pond in the distance. As he studied her, he noticed that her eyes were welling up with tears. 

"Home," was all she said.

Izuku's heart began to panic, a part of him was demanding him to return her to her family, but the other half was begging him to not let her go. As his consciousness and desire argue within him, a voice breaks him out of his thought.

"Oi Deku! what are you doing out here with Y/n?!" A voice shouted.

The two turned to see Bakugo back from his patrol, and Shoto with his catch of 7 rabbits. Y/n smiled at them to acknowledge them but turned back to her attention back to her home in the distance. 

______________

Later that night, as Y/n slept, the three Naga sat around the fire, an uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"Are we not going to discuss it?" Shoto asked, breaking the silence.

"About what?" Bakugo asked simply, pretending not to know. Izuku gulped nervesly as he put his food down.

"It's obvious that Y/n is homesick. She has every right to go home if she wishes," Shoto said with a cold glare.

Chills ran down Izuku's spine as he shrunk away from Shoto's gaze. Bakugou glared back, not really liking the Idea of letting Y/n go. Shoto slowly lifted Y/n off the ground and coiled his tail around her.

With a sad and heavy heart, Izuku slowly nodded his head in agreement, even if his eyes watered a bit. Bakugo merely turned away with a scoff but nonetheless agreed. Shoto held Y/n close as his rivals tried to get as close as possible to her, or as Close as Shoto would allow them.

________________

When the sun rose Bakugo carried Y/n through the forest, with Shoto and Izuku following not too far behind. As Y/n looked around at the forest, she could suddenly hear the melancholy song of her people. A song to call out to those who were missing, the last call for their loved ones.

Y/n turned to the origin of the sound, as she pointed in excitement. Bakugo quickly picked up the pace, swiftly leaving the forest to the edge of the grand lake. Just in the distance a small group of merfolk stuck their heads above the water and sang into the winds. Carrying their song.

In that small group, a small little mermaid Eri noticed the new presence and a familiar.

"Y/N!" Eri cried as she swam over to her.

Y/n and Eri's close friend and big brother figure Mirio followed not too far behind. Bakugo quickly dropped Y/n into the water, as the mermaid quickly swam over to her little sister and friend.

Before Y/n or Shoto, Deku, and Bakugo could say anything, Eri pulled her sister back home under the water's surface.

____________

The Nagas only watched in shock as Y/n and the other merfolk disappear into the waters below. Since none of them were built for swimming, they could only watch from the shore as they try to call out to Y/n.

___________

(A few days later)

Even Though Y/n was home with her family and friends, a part of her felt like she was still missing. And Eri and Mirio could tell that Y/n was not entirely as cheerful as she used to be. She would do her usual trip to the surface and sing to the wind, calling out to someone.

Eri may not have entirely understood, But Mirio definitely did. So with a heavy heart, he worked through the night and made a potion to give her legs.

"Promise you'll come back and visit every day," Eri demanded as she hugged her know human sister.

"I promise Eri," Y/n said as she hugged her little sister.

"Take care Y/n, and remember that we will always be here for you," Mirio smiled.

"Thank you," Y/n smiled with teary eyes.

--------------------

It took a long time to travel through the woods, avoiding the other Naga and finding that familiar cave. Y/n smiled as Three naga figures gasp in recognition, as they quickly rushed her and pulled her into a warm embrace.