(Inuyasha)☁ Inuyasha x half Demon! reader

requested by Spirit_Witch_Nerd

The jewel of the four souls is a powerful treasure that can grant power to its holder, and I shattered it into a million pieces. It scattered all over the Sengoku era Japan.

"Kagome, do you sense any jewel shards yet!" Inuyasha whined.

"Yes I sense one, it's close by," I said as I pointed to a lone cave off to the right side of the path.

"Let's be careful everyone," Sango said with a readied look.

"Yes, we don't know what demon could be in there," Miroku said.

"Tch, whatever I can Take them," Inuyasha said with his usual cockiness.

As we got closer I could feel something was different about it. We stood at the mouth of the cave, and as we were about to step in when Inuyasha suddenly gasped as he lowered his sword sightly.

"W-what is it Inuyasha ?" Shippo asked nervesly.

"The demon...It's a half Demon," Inuyasha said quietly.

"Another half-demon," I gasped in surprise.

"Maybe we can reason with this half-demon," Miroku suggested.

"But still we should keep our guard up," Sango said.

We slowly crept into the cave as I followed the energy of the jewel, but as we got closer I could clearly tell why this jewel felt different.  It wasn't tainted it was almost completely pure of evil. Looking around the cave the ceiling looked like the start night sky. It was a beautiful cave for a demon to hide.

"What's wrong Kagome?" Shippo asked.

"This shard... It's not tainted," I said slowly.

"How is that possible?" Inuyasha asked.

"I don't know," was all I could say.

"Well I'm not smelling any hostility from the demon," Inuyasha informed as he lowered his sword slightly.

"Why have you come?" Asked a timid and quiet voice, that was amplified from the cave walls.

"Who are you! Show Your Self!" Inuyasha growled.

"No no no, your not supposed to be here. Please, please leave," The voice begged.

"Wow, this half-demon is nothing like Inuyasha," Shippo commented.

"I-Inuyasha? Your that demon collecting the shards, is that why you're here?" The voice asked.

"So you are aware of us?" Sango gasped.

"If so than hand over the jewel shard!" Inuyasha demanded.

"Inuyasha! Could you be a little nice, we don't meet too many nice demons or half-demons!" Kagome scolded.

"You want the shard...If I give you the shard will you go away?" The voice asked.