(Soul Eater)💔Dr.Stein x Weapon!Reader Pt.1

"Thanks for helping us out professor Stein, Though why did you have to bring us to your lab though?" Maka asked as he sat on the patient's bed.

"There is some equipment here that I don't have at the school," Stein said simply.

Marie sighed as she wandered around the lab to keep her mind busy, as she wandered the halls she saw a slightly opened door and the smell of eggs and bacon, but it was noon. So she slowly opened the door to find it to be a pretty ordinary recovery room. The walls had the same stitch pattern and light green colored walls, there was a simple nightstand with a plate of fresh eggs and bacon. Looked t the left was an occupied bed. 

A beautiful girl was laying in the bed, she was hooked up to a heart monitor and appeared to be in a deep sleep. She was perfectly still and her vitals seemed stable, but who was this person. She had lovely H/c hair and perfect skin, but why was she here.

As Marie got closer, the covers came loose and slide to the floor. She gasped at all the scars that littered her midsection.

"Your not supposed to be in here Marie," Stein said, as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Mr.stein!" Marie gasped.

"Oh no, you're going to catch a cold. You need to keep covered," Stein said mindlessly.

 As he walked over the blanket and gently placed it over the unconscious girl. Marie watched confused at what Mr.Stein was doing. She could have sworn she saw a hint of sadness in Mr.Steins eyes as he stared down at his... Patient, test subject? Marie could only stand and wonder what Mr.Steins relationship is with this woman.

"So you still haven't woken up yet. Oh well," He said simply as he picked up the plate. "Let's go, Marie,"

"Mr.Stein, who was that woman?" Marie asked.

"That was my second partner after Death Syhthe went on to be partners with your mother, Lord Death partnered me with a new weapon. Her name is Y/n," Stein answered.

-------

"Hello Stein, I'm sorry to hear that Death Sythe switched partners," Lord death said.

"It's fine, So why are you hear  Death?"  a younger Stein asked.

"I have a new partner you Stein," Death said cheerfully.

"Really, why me. There are a lot of meisters who don't have weapons,"  Stein pointed out.

"Yes, but none of them could match her soul wavelength, and since yours the most flexible  I'm assigning you to her," Death said simply.

"Her, huh? Okay, then what kind of weapon is she?" Stien asked.

"To be honest I'm not too sure my self," Death said with a head tilt.

Out from behind  Lord death came up a Young girl, with h/c hair and wide blank E/c eyes. She seemed to simply stare at stein, and even into is soul, as she tilts her head curiously.

"Hello Stein, It's very nice to meet you," The girl said plainly as she curtsied.

"This is Y/n. She was once a captive a  horrible witch, so she may be a little fickle at first, But I know you can handle it," Lord death said as he left the two.