✨🎶(Genshin ) When your parents run the universe

(The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical crossover)

"So you're saying as long as one parent is a god, aluminated beast, Spirit, Yaksha, or even an immortal human, I am considered a half-blood?" Y/n asked.

"Yep, and since all of them live for so long, they may have had a fling here and there," Gale sighed, as he and the other half-blood children sat around the campfire.

"Come on, grab some ambrosia And let the nectar flow," Gale sang as he strummed his lyre.

"Why is everyone scraping part of their plate into the fire? Is the food here really that bad?" Y/n asked.

"Offering to the gods, It's not enough that they're omnipotent. And all-powerful, they need to feel appreciated, To the gods!" Gale said as he lifted his mug of non-alcoholic apple cider.

"To the gods!" The others cheered.

"Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your parents run the universe," Gale sang as he stumbled his lyre.

"Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your parents run the universe," Others sang along.

"My dad is Barbatos. He messengers things. You'll know his sign by his lyre with those wings," Gale sang as he puffed up his own wings. " I'd wait by the phone, but the phone never rings. Oh, no."

"When your dad's a God, life can be tough. I met the guy once, and once was enough," Gale sighed as he remembered the drunken mess of his father.

"Terra," Gale called, signing for her to tell her story.

"My dad's Morax. He's smart and He's wise," Terra sang, as she started to rant how her father had terrible money skills as everyone laughed. " But if He came to camp, it'd be a surprise. Oh, no."

"Oh no. Oh, and my stepmom, she hates me. And my dad works all day. So I left Liyue and I ran away," Terra sang as she floated some rocks around her.

"Wait, is that true?" Y/n asked in shock.

"Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your parents run the universe," The others chimed in. "Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your folks run the universe."

"Oh! Okay, let me see. My mom's Lesser Lord Kusanali, Goddess of Dendro.She gets excited when it starts to rain, But planting and planting and Studying are a pain," Bilwa sighed as she tried to rub her headache away. " For their sixteenth birthday, my friends got a car. I got a fern in some dumb mason jar."

"Ooh, ooh! My turn!" A young Yaksha half-blood shouted.

"I'm a child of Xiao, Yaksha of Liyue. Those who love nature, they're often beguiled. He's not really my dad, but I'm sort of his child, Oh no," Zhang said bashfully, as tears began to well up in his eyes. "He went for a hike to explore new frontiers. And no one has seen him for thousands of years."

"Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your parents run the universe. Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your folks run the universe,

"Chiron! Who's your dad?" Y/n asked one of the camp counselors.

"Oh, well. My father is Kronos, Remember my lecture. He ate his children," He said simply.

"Chiron wins," Terra said, as the others nodded in agreement.

"How about you, Aina?" Gale asked.

"The beautiful fox envoy, my mom is Yae Miko. She tries to be cool but mainly she's flighty. I'll bring home a boy, and she's there in her nightie," Aina blushes in embarrassment. "It's so embarrassing, guys! I tried to seek help from even the fates, Cause she steals my mascara and all of my dates."

"Alright, Y/n, it's your turn," Gale smiled as he sat closer to them.

"If I tried to sing, it'll probably cause an avalanche," Y/n said shying away.

"Oh, we're all friends here. Come on, give it a shot," Gale smiled.

"My mom was named sally. She loved scary movies. And food that was blue, And-," 

"They're doing it wrong," Terra chuckled.

"Yeah, who's your godly parent?" Zhang asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Y/n said as they nearly remember their immortal father.

"It's alright a lot of half-bloods. Never know their godly parent. Just give it a try," Gale encourages.

"So my dad is some guy, his name was Dain," Y/n said as they somewhat remembered the, a tall man with light blonde hair and sea blue eyes. Wears a mask-like eyepatch covering the right side of his face while still showing his right eye."That's great I guess. Did he not want me? Or not want the stress? Too bad he's the worst, and my life is a mess. Oh, no."

"I hope he shows even a trace. Cause I got some choice words to throw in his face!" Y/n sang.

"Oh, things couldn't be worse. When your parents run the universe. Oh, things couldn't be worse," The others smiled and sang.

"But I don't care where our parents may be, As long as you are here with me," Gale smiled and wrapped a wing around Y/n.

"We don't care where our parents may be

As long as you are here with me as long as you are here with me!" The half-bloods sang.

As the Golden apple archipelago winds carried their voice and songs.