⛈(Mha) Omega!Deku x Alpha!Male!Reader

Requested by Monokumafan226

"babe, I-I really don't want to... um be intimate right now," Y/n sighed, uncomfortable with heavy PDA.

"I thought you loved me, Y/n," Alena the omega groaned.

"Alena of course I do, I just don't want to make out in a public space," Y/n  tried to reason.

"Ugh, how you're the popular Alpha is a mystery to me. I knew I should have tried my luck with Liam," Alena sighed.

"If that was the case why didn't you?" Y/n asked, slightly heartbroken.

"Cause that shrew Fleur already got to him. And I wasn't going to be outdone by her," Alena growled to herself.

"I knew your confession sounded strange," Y/n sighed.

"So my confession wasn't good enough now?!" Alena scoffed.

"Alena, I going home," Y/n sighed.

"Y/n!" Alena called out. "I'm going to make you  regret this!"

----------------------

And That she did, one night at a wild high school party, Alena wished to cash in her v card that night. Elena a little too tipsy pushed Y/n into a closet in an alone hallway, away from others.

"Babe, you know what. I wanna- I wanna have a little fun. I'm tired of the cuddling cute puppy stuff," Elena drunkenly stuttered. " I'm a mature Omega, I wanna see how far this goes."

"Elena, no your drunk," Y/n said as he tried to push out of the closet.

"Don't worry, you can be rough I can handle it. You alphas are all dogs anyways," Elena drunkenly laughed, as she pushed him onto his back.

"Elena Stop !" Y/n shouted as he tried to site up.

But Elena's quirk weight, she can change the weight of gravity on a person. Making them feel heavier than normal. Y/n felt the gravity pulling down on him as tries to force himself up. Elena smirked as she slowly moved to his belt. Adrenalin ran through her vains, never before did she feel so powerful, having an alpha at an omega's mercy.

'Why can't all alpha's be like this, so weak and stupid,' Elena thought to herself.

"Elena stop! This Isn't Funny!" Y/n shouted as he felt the weight of gravity push down harder.

But Elena continued to ignore him as she began to pull at his underwear. Y/n began to panic as tears began to well up in his eyes, his instinct kicks in as his flames consume his body, burning Elena's skin. The omega screams in pain as she loses concentration on her quirk. 

"You B&#% !! Help Help!" Elena screams as she runs away from Y/n.

Y/n slowly curled into the closet as he shivered. He could feel the ghost of her hands feeling him up, he didn't know what to do at that moment, but whimper.

------------------------------------------

Elena and her friends called the police, and Elena claimed that Y/n her boyfriend burned her. Trying to force her into submission, so he could have his way with her. Lucky Y/n's lawyer managed to get them out have to have jail time. But was as down was down, even after Detective Tsukauchi found out the truth of the whole situation. No one cared to believe, Elena got the fame and popularity she always sought.