Chapter 61

But he doesn't, he just stays tantalisingly close to me, until the tension is so palpable I could grab it with my hands. I think about grabbing his face and forcing it to mine.

"Kiss me," I say again, in a whisper.

"I like when you beg," he smirks, voice low. His hand comes to my waist and pulls me closer to him, so our bodies are pressed against each other.

"Please," I say, almost whimpering from the pain of wanting him.

His lips meet mine, fiercely, in an all-consuming passion that makes my blood melt. Everywhere he touches lights up like electricity is dancing across my skin.

I push him forward until he sits down on the bed, then crawl on top of him. My knees hit the bed either side of his thighs, and I use that leverage to grind against him.

He's used to women who are experienced. And I was a virgin last week... But all I want to do is impress him.

"Jade?" he asks me, between kisses.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me," I say.

He lifts me up in one swift motion, until we're readjusted on the bed, and I'm beneath him.

Darcy takes off his tie, then takes both of my wrists and ties them together to the frame of my bed with it.

It makes me yearn for him more, and I become desperate for him to continue.

He starts to take off my top, slowly undoing all the buttons until my breasts are exposed.

He kisses me lips, then down my neck, down to my nipples. My breath shakes and hitches, I let out small moans even though I try to hold back.

He kisses down to my stomach. He pulls off my skirt in one movement, then pulls down my stockings slowly, kissing the skin that is exposed as he drags them down my legs. I'm entirely exposed, tied to the bed.

He kisses my hips, then my inner thigh.

"Spread your legs for me, baby," he whispers.

And I'm so nervous and embarrassed, but the minute I open my legs, I don't regret it. He presses his tongue inside me, in circular motions, then some fingers too.

I can't stop moaning and gasping, rocking my hips forward. I strain against the tie, my whole-body arching towards him. He holds my hips tightly, sucking and licking and making me feel things that I can't possibly describe.

He starts kissing up my hips again, until his face is inches from mine.

"Fuck me," I say, "Please."

He smiles devilishly. He kisses my neck, trailing kisses up to my mouth.

"Please, Darcy," I beg, needing more, needing him.

Then there's a knock at the door. Darcy only has one second to pull my blanket on top of me before the door swings open.

Callum stands in the doorway like he owns the place, like this is, in fact, his dorm.

Darcy stands in front of me, blocking me from his view.

"Darcy," Callum says, voice as cold as stone, "Can we talk outside."

Darcy nods, and Callum opens the door wider for him, then closes it behind him.

I can't really hear what they are saying. But I focus more on untying myself from my bed frame. This is beyond embarrassing.

I can't. Whatever knot Darcy tied – it's persistent.

I'm stuck.

"Alright, now go back to your dorm," I hear Callum demand.

"But – " Darcy begins.

"B-but," Callum mocks him, "you're not supposed to be here, you know the rules. Go."

Darcy's voice disappears.

Callum appears again in the doorway. I'm almost completely naked under the covers, with my hands tied above my head.

I bite my lip, hard, as Callum glances over me, taking in every single detail.

He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Why did you send Darcy away? Don't pretend you care about the rules."

He sighs impatiently, "Need a hand?"

I grit my teeth. "No," I say stubbornly, trying to wriggle free and failing.

"Hold still," he says, taking a seat beside me on the bed, then leaning over me to untie my hands.

I swear he's going slower than he needs to. His face is only inches away from mine.

I'm still throbbing and upset that Darcy and I couldn't finish up. It makes me wriggle underneath the blankets, and cross my legs tightly together.

"I said, don't," Callum growls, narrowing his eyes on the tie, then stops for a moment. His eyes trail down my features, down my neck, to my exposed collar. The blanket just covers up my boobs – just. Now he grits his teeth, and so angrily I think his jaw might snap.

"Why did you come here?" I say.

"I was looking for Darcy, and when he wasn't in his dorm, I guessed here."

"You couldn't wait till tomorrow?" I say angrily, so unsatisfied. I'm on the edge. And Callum's cologne isn't helping.

"Don't worry, I fucking regret it now." He seems to be making no progress on the tie. "Maybe I wanted an excuse to see you."

"Callum, stop saying those things."

"Then stop calling me Callum."

"Coach. Carver." I spit out the words and lace them thick with venom.

"I could just leave you here," he threatens. He pauses, resting a hand on my waist, separated by the thin sheet of my blanket.

"You wouldn't," I whisper, and I struggle against the tie.

"I could humiliate you," he threatens, leaning in closer.

I think for a second that he's going to kiss me. And if he does, I won't be able to stop him.

"Callum," I say again, warning him, "If you don't untie me this second—"

Finally, the tie loosens and I wring my hands free, grabbing the corner of the blanket and pulling it higher up to my neck.

He stands up and walks to the door. "You shouldn't waste your time with that boy."

Then he leaves.

_________________________________________________

like i said in the last chapter, there is a 'naughtier' version of this scene (that i haven't written but have quite vividly imagined) where callum may or may not get a bit freaky with jade...

would you be interested in reading that as a bonus chapter???

thank you for reading, please enjoy the rest of the story 

aurora