Chapter 2

GALIT NA binuksan ni Pyrmont ang bote ng alak at tinungga iyon.

He just arrived home and his plan to rest will not happen when he is seething in anger and just want to mess and break everything around him.

That woman! How dare her call him gullible and idiot?! The nerve of her is astonishing! Fuck!

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa bote at sa hindi niya mapigilang galit ay ibinato niya ang hawak na bote sa malapit na dingding habang nakatayo sa likod ng bar counter.

It shattered, pieces of broken glass splattered all over the area where he threw it, breaking the silence of the room.

Just seconds after he did it, his friends that were home that heard the impact scurried to the room.

"Bud, what happened—"

Natigil sa pagtanong si Rasmus nang makita ang mantsa ng alak sa dingding at ang basag na bote.

"You okay, Pyr?" Xenux asked.

Pyrmont is heaving as he stared at the counter. The anger is just too much. The pain in his heart that's starting to resurface is staggering.

Damn you Dessert! You fucking conniving bitch! You'll pay big time this time. I promise you. You'll be in front of me begging for forgiveness one of these days.

"Ql, find out where the woman named Dessert Arenas is staying here in the island," utos niya kay Vsql at nagtaas ng tingin.

"Oh, a woman," Gryf winced. "We wonder what happen, Pyr. You look like you can kill a lion with your bare hands."

"And why do I have to find her?" Ql asked, taking a sit in front of him, on the stool.

Sumunod dito ang iba niya pang kaibigan para makinig sa sasabihin niya.

"Because that woman fooled me and she have the gut to call me gullible and idiot after what she did!" Nagtatagis ang bagang na wika niya at kumuyom ang kamay niya. "I want her to pay big time. Take every information about her and do something to remove her from her job so is her husband if she has one."

Gryf lifted his hand. "Bud, that's too much. Don't be that harsh to her. She may have a child—"

"She should have thought about it before she acts like she didn't do something nasty. Tang'na matapos niya akong paasahin at lokohin ang kapal ng mukha niyang umasta na parang wala siyang ginawang mali," Pyrmont interrupted, shaking his head.

"I let her go and didn't do something against her nor to that idiot she chose to be with but for her to act all so high without remorse is something I can't just ignore. She needs to fucking learn a thing or two."

"The way you said everything..." Rival drawled, brows converging. "Is this the woman that hurts you years back? The one that broke your heart and turned you into an asshole to many women? The one that you wanted to marry but went with another man she cheated with while you two were in a relationship?"

"Exactly," Pyrmont replied coldly. "Now she will face my wrath. The heck would I let this one pass if she's not at all remorseful."

Hiru stopped munching his potato chips and speaks. "What are we gonna do to her? And what's her name again?"

Nagtagis ang bagang niya. Wala siyang pinagsabihan kung ano ang pangalan ng babaeng nanloko sa kanya. Kinukwento niya na may babae siyang mahal pero hindi niya pinangalanan.

He wanted his family and friends to know Dessert when he brings her here in the island but it never came to pass. At mula ng iniwan siya ni Dessert ay ni ayaw niyang pag-usapan pa ang babae.