Chapter 33

⚠️ There will be an author's note after this chapter (separate chapter). Lahat kayo PAKIBASA.

PYRMONT FISTED his hand while listening to the silence from the other line.

Together with his friends, they are inside a van near the house where Dessert and the hulks entered. While Rage and Kronack's team is in another van monitoring the situation ready to support them to infiltrate the house.

He has hacked into Dessert's phone to see the conversation she had with Auri but nothing there the evening after he saw the message.

He then planned to ask Auri about it but the latter went to his office with Rage, Kronack, and Prius in tow.

Telling him about Dessert's plan...

And about his son... Rouen...

Sa nanginginig na kamay mariin niyang diniinan ang mata habang nakapikit dahil sa namamasa iyon.

Tang'na ang sakit malaman na may kambal si Vegas pero hindi nila kasama at ni minsan ay hindi binanggit sa kanya si Dessert. Mas pinili nitong humingi ng tulong sa kaibigan kesa sa kanya.

Kung hindi pa nag-aalala si Auri ay hindi niya pa malalaman ang totoo.

Auri is worried sick after her hulks; Fifty, Shades, and Grey inform her that Chris P. Pata- the owner of the house Dessert once eyed when she didn't come along to cruise - is not just a businessman but also part of illegal drug-related trading.

"Pyr calm down," Hiru said seriously. Gone is his playful side but his friend's now is the Hiru many wouldn't mess with.

"Don't lose your shit now Pyr. Remember your woman is inside," Vsql reminded while busy with his laptop to get into the house security camera.

"Don't even show your dark side if you don't want her to fear you," paalala ni Rival.

Hindi siya nagsalita. There's only one thing that he wanted to do right now. Let out his anger and the scorching pain in his heart.

"Alarms are off and I have already access to the cameras," Vsql informed.

Huminga siya ng malalim saka kinuha ang baril.

Ganoon din ang ginawa ng lima niyang kaibigan maliban kay Vsql at Gryf na siyang maiiwan sa van.

Bumaba silang limang magkakaibigan at mabilis na tinungo ang maliit na gate. Siya mismo ang pumindot ng doorbell at ilang minuto ang hinintay nila bago may gwardiya na nagbukas na agad niyang tinulak papasok at walang pagdadalawang isip na tinutukan ng baril sa gitna ng mata.

"Pyr!" Rasmus warned.

With his cold eyes glaring at the guard whose hands were up in the air he asked, "Where is my wife?"

"W-Wife boss?" kabado nitong tanong.

"Babaeng aswang, dude," Hiru said.

Sinamaan niya ng tingin si Hiru na nagkibit-balikat lang.

"Yung b-babae... S-Sa har-hardin, boss-"

Hindi nito natapos ang sasabihin ng tinuhod niya ang sikmura nito bago niya mabilis na kinuha ang syringe kay Xenux na naglalaman ng pampatulog at isinaksak iyon sa balikat ng lalaki.

Binitawan niya ito ng mawalan ito ng malay saka kasama si Rasmus at Rival ay tinahak nila ang daan sa gilid ng bahay.

Sina Kronack, Rage at ang iba pa nilang kaibigan naman na sumunod ay sa loob ng bahay pumasok.

The three of them stop at the border of the wall when they see a lounge where men are standing with guns drawn, aiming at Dessert and the hulks.

"Damn it!" Mura niya saka binuksan ang suot na earpiece para kausapin si Vsql.