Chapter 8

HINDI MAALIS ni Pyr ang malawak na ngiti sa labi habang nakatingin sa anak niya na mahimbing na natutulog ngayon sa silid niya.

Pagkabalik nila galing maze ay karga niya si Vegas at nakatulog ito. Kaya naman ay dinala niya ito sa silid niya at pumayag naman si Dessert.

He's still in the process of believing that he already has a child. That someone is already calling him Dad. It feels so dreamlike but here it is. And he couldn't be more ecstatic and blessed.

Never did he expect that Dessert had already told Vegas about him and his son is more than happy to call him Dad and acknowledge him as his father. He thought it would be tough but it went so smooth. With that, at least, he owes Dessert a thank you.

Pyrmont was glad the woman didn't paint a bad image of him to his son. That is something he is grateful for— that is aside from she seems to be a very great mother to Vegas.

The way his son looks at his mom— the love and adoration is something that proves that Dessert has been not but a good and loving mother to Vegas.

Kahit papaano, hindi man ito naging mabuting girlfriend naging mabuting ina naman ito.

Though it still boggles him, why is she single?

Where is the man she chooses to be with? Did that asshole leave her when he finds out Dessert is not carrying his child?

If that's the case, he has something a lot to thank. Things would have turned out differently if that man stayed. Baka hanggang ngayon ay hindi niya parin alam na may anak na siya.

Hinalikan niya ang noo ni Vegas saka nilagyan ng unan ang magkabilang gilid nito bago niya ito iniwan.

Lumabas siya ng silid at bumaba ng ground floor at habang pababa ng hagdanan ay hinanap niya si Dessert.

He saw her with her friends; Kalisz and Auri. There is also his mother.

Tinitigan niya ang babae at hindi niya maikakaila na hanggang ngayon ay dala parin nito ang ganda na kumuha ng atensyon niya noong una niya itong nakitang pauwi galing paaralan at mukhang pagod at sawa na sa buhay nito.

Pyrmont took his eyes off of Dessert and glance at his mother who was darting him a serious look. With a silent message of; We will talk later boy.

Tinanguan niya ang ina at pigil na ngumiwi. Hindi niya na rin sinubukan pang hanapin kung nasaan ang ama niya dahil siguradong busy na ito sa pag-iisip kung paano siya bibigyan ng suntok pag napag-isa na silang buong pamilya.

Tuluyan na siyang bumama at lumapit sa mga kapatid niya na seryoso at hindi natutuwa na nakatingin sa kanya.

That's understandable.

Vegas is a Crown, if destiny didn't bring him here, Pyr doubt they will ever see him. He haven't formally introduced his son, but by the look of it earlier, they already knew. They just didn't want to talk about it with his son and the other guests around, and this isn't the right time for it.

That, I believed but I was darn wrong.

Because before he could even settle down in his chair, his brothers filled him with queries in a low voice so others do not overhear them.

"So, you got a son there, huh?" said his brother Lorch while shaking his head.

"How did it happen anyway?" Ruckus asked.

Rosh scoffed at Ruckus. "Are you dumb, brother? They fuck, Pyr didn't use a condom, he is not sterile and the woman was fertile, didn't take contraception, and our brother here erupted inside—"