*•.¸♡𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧♡¸.•*

Ranboo POV:

Harvey was different to anyone I've ever known.

Not in the way you may think however. Not in the way she acts, not in how she presents herself, or how she talks, or walks, or smiles even. Instead, she was different for how she made me feel. Like I was the only person in the world that mattered. She made me a dumbstruck, pool of nameless joy within an instant with nothing but a stupid text notification.

And to hold that power, (In my eyes at least), was something indescribably special.

Pinpointing my emotions has always proven to be a difficult task for me, and this is certainly no exception. It's quite obvious that I like her. No point in denying that, but she was different to all my other crushes and relationships (or lack thereof). Maybe I had just a very strong admiration for her? I mean I do find her really cool and funny and basically copy her music taste song for song, but that doesn't explain the swarm in my stomach whenever my phone lights up. Fuck it, I just don't know.

What I do know however is that she's amazing, so amazing to me in fact that I can't find a single thing wrong about her.

Which leads me back to my conversation with Tubbo.

"Dude I swear there is something wrong with her." He rants, Sprinting his character through the land of the Dream SMP. All while I sit back and watch his stream, scrolling on my phone absent-mindedly and listening in to his vent.

"Go on..." I say, a simple act, one that alerts Tubbo of my attention to his story. He proceeds after acknowledging my interest.

"She comes fucking sprinting down the hallway right? Just fucking ZOOMING through my house and screaming her fucking head off at Lani. Then Lani calls out to me and is like 'HOLD HER DOWN' in like a really scary intimidating cop kind of voice. So I do, I grab her by the waist while Lani locks herself in the bathroom which pissed Isla off sooo much. BITCH KICKED ME THE NUTS LIKE FIVE TIMES WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE ME MAN!" He explains loudly. Emphasis on the end.

"Why was she so aggressive? what happened?"

"Well I asked Lani after she left, and turns out Lani stole her phone to try message someone she was talking to." Oh. I laugh to myself a bit. So that's what happened.

"Who was it?" I ask, full well knowing the man in question was me.

"No fucking clue man, but she seemed really, REALLY pressed about it."

"Huh, weird," Is all I say, a very bland response, one that Tubbo doesn't seem too impressed with.

"This girl abused my crotch 5 times and all you have to say is 'weird'?!"

"Yup," I say with a smirk.

"Dickhead," he mumbles, I chuckle and turn my phone off, opting to log on to the SMP myself.

We run around the SMP for about an hour, making small conversation and blowing stuff up, laughing all the while regardless of the consequences. Just a typical late night for me and a typical morning for him, nothing new.

Except when it wasn't.

My phone vibrates loudly from on top of my desk. I ignore it and continue to run around with Tubbo, this time jumping around fence posts and flying around with my trident. My phone vibrates yet again. Out of pure curiosity and maybe just a bit of annoyance, I check it.

I couldn't be more glad that I did.

hey!
ik it's late for you right now but I'm bored and have an idea for something fun we can do
if ur free ofc