Part VI.- ,, I don't feel safe with or near him....''

y/n's p.o.v.:

,, You mean with Bakugou? Nothing. I don't know why he said to Midoriya we kissed. Ugh and with him. No. Nope!''

,, He was never like this.'' Midoriya said.
,, Maybe he likes you!'' Uraraka continued.
,,WHAT?!'' Me and Midoriya said with big surprise as we looked at Uraraka.

,, No, no, no, no, no. NO. WAY.'' Midoriya said.

I looked at Midoriya like 'what the hell'.

,, Like her. No way round face.'' Bakugou joined our conversation.

,, See-. Wait, what are you doing here?'' I asked. ,, Going home.'' He answered.

The three of us looked at each other.

,, By the way, y/n. Want to hang out later.... Alone.... Together?'' Midoriya asked. ,, Sure! I would love that.''

Bakugou's p.o.v.:

,, By the way, y/n. Want to hang out later.... Alone.... Together?'' Deku asked.
,, Sure! I would love that.''

-'Want to hang out.... Alone.... Together?'. 'I would love that' my ass. I'm going to make sure you don't go anywhere princess. Wait no I meant y/n. Tch. Princess. I did it again.-

I wrapped my arm around y/n.

She looked at me and took my hand. She put it back and got on Midoriya's side. I got angry.

y/n's p.o.v.:

- Okey, what the actual fuck just happened?!-

I grabbed Midoriya's hand and looked at Bakugou. He was looking at me like he wanted to grab me and close me somewhere no one will ever find me. Just something evil in his eyes that wanted me to teleport away.

I then looked at Midoriya. He was blushing. I giggled and looked straight ahead with smile on my face.

With corner of my eye I could see Bakugou glancing at me.

-He is angry... for sure.-

,, So, when do you want to hang out?'' I asked Midoriya. ,, Maybe.... Hmm.... Tuesday? After P.E. class?'' He answered.
,,Okey, sure!''

Tuesday

~ End Of The Last Period- P.E.~

3rd person p.o.v.:

Every girl left the changing room except for you. You put on your clothes.

,, Oi!'' Someone said.

You turned around and saw Bakugou standing in the door.

,, This is girls changing room.'' You said while putting things to your back.

He started walking towards you.

,, You can't be here here!'' You looked up at Bakugou. ,, What do yo-'' You tried to ask him, but he pinned you up against the wall.

Your eyes started to feeling heavy.

- Does he have a metal near him or something. I don't feel anything on my skin. Maybe if I try to teleport.... What If I just don't feel the metal and I get burned.- You thought.

,, Now listen close. You are not going to hangout with Deku! Got that extra?!''

From the last energy you had, you looked up at him and said. ,, Fuck you....'' You teleported next to Midoriya, pass out and fall down on the ground.

Midoriya looked so scared. He picked you up and took you to a Recovery Girl.

,, She'll be okey. She's like, allergic to metal. She gets weak and sleepy when she's near it, and when it's on her skin and she tries to use her quirk she gets burned. Make sure she takes those medicines. Three times a day.'' Recovery Girl said and handed the medicines to Midoriya. ,, She should wake up any minute.''

,, Okey. Thank you so much!'' Midoriya said.

You wake up and saw Midoriya smiling at you. You tried to sit up but Midoriya stopped you. ,, Hey, hey, hey.... Lay back down... and tell me what happened, okey?''

You nodded your head and told him what happened.

,, I don't feel safe with or near him....'' you said at the end.

Midoriya kissed your forehead and said. ,,It'll be okey. I won't let him.''

You went home and told your mom what happened. She just brushed it off like nothing happened.

-Ughh! I hate her so much!- You thought as you walked upstairs to your room.

After y/n teleported

Bakugou's p.o.v.:

-She got away. She.... That's it.- I picked up my things and went home.

————————————————————

Okey i hope you like this. If I wrote something wrong, please correct me. If you have any requests or questions just ask. :) Hope you have a good day or night. Peace out ✌️.

-Tessa