Part XVIII.- ,, Tch.''

3rd person p.o.v.:

,, No? Ou.'' Bakugou says as response to your 'no'. ,, You said, that you would eat! Y/n Bakugo, don't make me angry.''

- Y/n Bakugo is he kidding me?!- You think as your eyes widened. ,, I said I would eat if Uraraka is here. I don't see her.'' Your answer is super bratty type. (Hope uk what I mean)

Bakugo makes angry face. ,, Fine, then go eat with her, because I'm not going to bring her here!'' Bakugo says slapping you.

Leaving red hand mark on your face Bakugo unchains you and takes you down to the basement.

Bakugo makes sure you and Uraraka are on the opposite side of the basement, so you can't help each other to get out of the Satan's house.

Bakugo brings you some food. -Of course he didn't bring anything to Uraraka-chan, damn Bakubleh.- You think. ,, Can you bring some food to Uraraka-chan too??'' You ask scared. ,, Tch.''

By that 'Tch' you already knew it was a no.

————
OH MY FUGING LORD. im gonna complete this story. I guess. haha. I totally forgot how i use to write it BUT i'll try my best to complete this story. Please if you want a umm spicy part then let me know. If i made any mistakes please tell me. love you.

-your beloved, Tessa <3