Part XVI.- ,, y/n....''

Author's note:
Okey I'm gonna write in present time.Sorry for the change. (hope yk What i mean anyways, oki let's start.)

Bakugo's p.o.v.:
,, Okey.... I will bring her.'' I answer
y/n's question with growl at the end.

I put y/n on the chair and make sure she won't escape. I chain her with chains while she struggles a bit.

I go back to basement for Uraraka.

,, Don't touch me, freak!!'' She yells at me while I try to unchain her. I pick Uraraka up.

Uraraka's p.o.v.:

Bakugo picks me up, start going upstairs and I immediately get an idea and stop struggling.

,, It's way easier when you don't struggle, Round face.''

,, I've got a question, Bakugo.''

,, What do you want?!''

,, Have you ever flown before?''

,,HUH?! What kind of question is that?!?'' I touch Bakugo's hand and make him fly.
He make me fall out of his hands and I fell down from few stairs.

I hit the ground and hear crack in my right leg. -It hurts as fuck.- I think while 'cries out in pain'. - This wasn't a good idea. I forgot to make myself fly too.- I continue thinking.

Bakugo yells. ,,PUT ME DOWN, ROUND FACE!!?'' ,, No!''

y/n's p.o.v.:

- Did i just heard Uraraka scream?! He was suppose to bring her. Not torture her! That mother fucker! When I get out of here...- ,, But what if I don't.'' You continue thinking out loud.

I hear Uraraka cry out loud.

-That's it! I'm gonna... help her.... But how?! Ughh! I'm not gonna let Bakugo kill her!! But I don't have much energy to teleport, plus that mother fucker chained me and I have metal collar. I'm fucked.... No I'm not fucked..., Uraraka is fucked.-

I hear Bakugo yelling something, but I only hear muffle voices because the door is closed.

Bakugo's p.o.v.:

,, Put me down, you bitch! It's not going to help you, when you have broken leg!''

,, You are ...~ Uraraka cries out in pain, but just a bit~ righ. I won't let you have her!!''

,, She's mine!! And She always will be!! You won't take her away from me!''

,, N-No!! She is not yours! And she will never be!''

,, You're gonna have to put me down eventually....'' -Orr...- ,, But what if y/n needs to go to the bathroom? She also needs to eat!''

Uraraka's p.o.v.:

,, You're gonna have to put me down eventually.... But what if y/n needs to go to the bathroom? She also needs to eat!'' Bakugo says as I'm laying in pain on the floor.

- Fuck! He's right, again! Shit! SHIT! *cried out in pain* How could i even broke my fucking leg from like 7 stairs! Univers I hate you!-

,, Please let me go.'' Bakugou says with such a sweet voice and smile on his face, it scares me.

,,U-um.'' I nod my head 'no'.

,, Well then y/n will be starving the whole time... and then she'll die. You wouldn't want her do die, would you?''

This sentence makes me feel guilty.
,, y/n....'' I say quietly with guilt in my voice.

—————————————-

Opp ahaha. I kinda forgot to post this part😅😅. So sorry. And also sorry it's short. I'm gonna try to post another one tomorrow. If you have any questions or requests just ask me. If I made any mistakes feel free to correct me. Have a good day/night.

- With love, Tessa <3