Part XIV- ,, I love seeing you beg, Teddy Bear.''

3rd person p.o.v:

,, No, not Uraraka. Please....'' You said.

,, Hmmm. That depends on how you behave.'' Bakugo smiled a bit at the end.

,, I still need to give you a punishment.''

- Wasn't killing Midoriya a punishment? If it wasn't then... what will happen to me...?- You thought.

,, A punishment....?''

,,Yes, Teddy Bear. A punishment.''

,,Wasn't killing Midoriya my punishment?'' You said with few sobs.

,, Not even close. I will not hurt you, don't worry. I... hmm. Let me think of something....'' He started thinking like he already knew what he wanted and all you could do is just stare at him with scared look on your face. ,, Haa. I know! You and I... will make love. It's not really a punishment, but I need to relief some stress.''

- Relief some stress?? Is he going to...~ you swallow ~ rape me? -

,, But not now, I have homework to do. Maybe later?'' You nodded your head even though you didn't wanted to
'make love' with him. You just hoped nothing happens to Uraraka.

,, Oh and did I told you that MiDoRiYa wanted to make a search party for you. He mentioned it at school, but when
'you texted' him, he quickly changed his mind about that search party. Fool he actually thought someone killed you or something. You should know that I would never hurt you. Remember that.'' Bakugou said while tucking your hair behind your ear. (Hope uk What i mean lol).

Bakugou was about to leave the room, but he stopped and said. ,, I almost forgot....'' He took out chain and tied it around my leg and then to the bed.

,,Great.... Now I can't move, but it's not like I would try running away again, hehe....'' You said while Bakugou looking at you with angry eyes.

,, I know you won't try to escape again.'' He gave me a warm smile afterwards.

Bakugou left the room and went to do his homework.

After fifteen minutes he comes back and says. ,, I'm done. It wasn't that hard as Aizawa-Sensei said. Tch! It took me just fifteen minutes!''

,, Cool....'' You said with sarcasm, but Bakugou didn't recognise that.

,, Time to make love, love.''

- By making love, you mean raping me.-
,, Your disgusting Bakugou Katsuki. Opp, I didn't meant to say that out loud....'' -I actually did meant to say that.-

,, You will learn to love me one way or another y/n l/n. Well, should I say y/n Bakugou.'' You made disgusted face and remembered what's coming next. You got a bit scared.

(Okey, for ppl that don't know, he's last name is Bakugou, just look it up on Google or something. idk why tho.<3)

Bakugou starts moving closer to you. Okey now you are scared so much.

Bakugou tries to tuch you. ,, Stop! Please stop! Don't tuch me!''

,, Can you stop struggling! It's not going to get any better if you struggle.'' He said placing his right hand on your thigh and pinning your hands into the pillow.

,, Please ~sob~ stop...!'' Bakugou looked at you with bit of a guilt in his eyes,... but did it stop him?

The answer to that is:

y/n's p.o.v.:

,, Please ~sob~ stop...!'' Bakugou looked at me with bit of a guilt in his eyes.

-Did I... stop him?- I thought.

Bakugou squeezed my thigh and started kissing my neck.

,, Please! I'm begging you! Stop!'' I said with last energy that was in me.

Bakugou stopped and whispered to me ear. ,, I love seeing you beg, Teddy Bear. If you beg more, maybe, but just maybe, I will stop.''

- Am I really going to beg... ?... Fuck it. I'm gonna beg. I want to save my virginity to Midoriya when I get out of here.- I thought and start begging.

3rd person p.o.v.:

After like 5 minutes of begging, Bakugou stopped squeezing your thigh.

He snuggled up to you.

You were so, so happy that he stopped.

———————-————

Okey here's a another part. Srry it took so long. Anyways, I have important exams coming up next week and I'm pretty clueless and dumb, so don't really expect next part till Friday. If I made any mistakes, please correct me. Have a good night/day. Stay strong and safe. Peace out ✌️
:)

- Love of your life, Tessa <3
(love you, sweetie)