Part XVII.- ,, What happened to her?''

y/n's p.o.v.:

- I can't hear Bakubleh or. Wait.... Tell me he didn-! - I think, but I get cut off by Bakugou opening the door to the basement.

He closes the door and I don't see Uraraka. - Where the hell is she?!- I think again.- I'm even scared to ask him, but here I go. ,, W-Where is Uararaka-...chan?'' I ask with the biggest fear on my face.

He looks at me with no expression and says. ,, Don't worry, she isn't dead, darling. She only tried to escape, but she didn't really thought about the plan she came up with.''

,, What happened to her?'' I ask Bakugou with less fear. ,, She broke her leg by falling down the stairs. Tch! I wonder how she broke her leg. It was just few stairs. Even you didn't broke your leg from falling down the whole staircase.'' He says while putting food on my plate and looking at my wrist.

,, Did you try to teleport... away... from me?'' He looks at me with angry face.

- Ou shit. Now I'm fucked. I only wanted to help Uraraka-chan. When she... fell down? I hope he didn't broke her leg so she does't bother us while eating. I'm sure he is capable of breaking her leg just for this.- ,, N-no....'' -LIAR- I say quietly.

Bakugo's p.o.v.:

,, N-no....'' She says quietly. - I know she's lying. I'm just gonna tell her.- ,, I know you're lying.'' Her pretty eyes wide open and I continue. ,, Why would you want to teleport away...?'' I say angrily, but trying to stay as calm as I can. ,,Why don't you get it, y/n l/n? You. Are....'' I get closer to her ear.

y/n's p.o.v.:

,,Why don't you get it, y/n l/n? You. Are....'' Bakugo gets closer to my ear. I can feel his hot breath against my ear. ,, Mine, Teddy Bear. And you will be. For-e-ver.'' He whispers and touches my left thight.

I take his hand of my left thight.

3rd person p.o.v.:

You take his hand of your left thight.

At this point you are scared about what he is going to do next. ,, Tch... Here eat!'' Bakugo says with angry face. You shake your head 'no' as a response ,because you wanted Uraraka to be here.

———————————

Okeyyyy, so. Sorry that this part is short, next part will be LONGER. At least i hope so, I'll try to make it longer. Hihi. Have a good day/night. Love ya sis <33

-with love, Tessa-chan<3